Chapter 21-Elope

Awesome cover by my amazing friend JessKnightwalker
Thanks alot!Love you!

Awesome cover by my amazing friend JessKnightwalker Thanks alot!Love you!

Salam alaykum!Guys this picture of Aasim scares me..You can relate to it , can't you?

She turned back and walked away.I didn't expect that.I expected a slap or something. I glanced at Aasim one more time before i hurried inside.

He was nowhere to be found.I swung open the door to his room but he wasn't there. I began to sweat..where could he possibly be at this moment?

An idea clicked on me and i searched for my cell phone to call him.It wasn't long before his phone rang through my ear and i waited hopefully for him to pick.

I sighed in relief when i heard him pick.Then i realised it was a female's voice.My heart boiled.

"Salam?", i managed to utter and the female replied back.Then before i could say anything further i heard Afaan's voice in the background and then he took over the call.

"Where are you?" I asked both eagerly and in an angry tone.

"I'm at a conference, will talk to you later". And then he cut the call.

It was really frustrating and all i could think of is who the lady is and how on earth he managed to get out of the palace in a very short time, that too at night.I sighed and dragged myself to my bed.

I waited and waited for him to return.Finally i was falling asleep when i heard him walk in at the sound of the door clutching.

I got up sharply and hopefully to see how he was doing .Much to my own surprise, he looked happy which seriously startled me.He said 'Hy ' to me and proceeded to kicking off his snickers and taking off his hoodie.He probably went for some training.

"Oh come here, see this.I think i like this girl".He called to me interrupting my thoughts and breaking my heart into tiny bits.

I motioned towards him and he pointed to the screen of his phone, showing a picture of him and a...a girl.

Not shukrah, It's a girl i've never seen, a stranger.And he was standing besides her, And she was pretty.

At once, tears filled my eyes.He is playing with my emotions.

I turned away quickly to avoid crying.I nodded and he put the phone back into his trousers pockets, then entered his room.

I am on the journey of becoming a psycho...they, the two of them, are playing with my emotions.

If i heard well, he confessed that he likes me just some hours ago.And now, he likes this new girl.

Well, he's handsome.It won't be surprising if he's a player.With girls always drooling over him, he would be forced to become one.

A knock on my glass window diverted my attention back to reality.It frightened me.It was late at night,how could i receive a knock...

The knock came again, and i began to panic.Could it be jinns? it was starting to seem like i'm in a horror movie.

My body shook with fear as i started to walk to Afaan's room to call for help.Then i heard a very familiar voice.

It was Aasim.Why didn't i think of that before? I had left him in suspense, waiting for me.

I hurried carefully to the window to avoid alerting Afaan.

As i pulled the curtain aside, Aasim was there and his eyes lightened up by the sight of me.I tried to smile back but it was difficult from the heartbreak i just received from Afaan.So i just waved my hand at him.

"Come down", he said almost in a whisper and i was moved by what he said.

"I...i can't.Um...Ammi is awake.She might see me".I replied trying to make him believe me.

"Come carefully, i just wanna show you something.Just one".He insisted and i shook my head again.

"I promise, just something and you'll go. He begged and i had no choice than to listen to him.So i exited my chambers carefully trying hard not to make any sound.

I walked to where he stood and i noticed a trolley with him.My heart raced and i began to tremble.

"Don't be scared Sheikha...everything is over now.We are going to leave this city right now.Yes, WE ARE GOING TO ELOPE".

I shrieked and almost passed out right there.I knew he was serious about it.He looked damn serious and i knew i couldn't get away .

"We ww we ccan't".I stammered as i continued to shake in fear.

I was perplexed when he raised up two passports ,tickets and destination bookings.I gasped.This is becoming too serious now.

He didn't give me a chance to say something again.He pulled my arm and dragged me into the palace parking lot.

There were some guards looking but none of them could say or do anything.Then i felt my phone in the tiny pocket of my skirt.

I slowly picked it out as Aasim was busy starting the car engine .I quickly dialed Afaan's number but he didn't pick.

Luckily, Aasim was still struggling with the car engine.I typed a short SMS to Afaan.

Help!right now .Aasim...

Luckily i clicked on send as soon as i saw Aasim notice me typing.He snatched the phone and switched it off.

He then pulled the car out of the garage and i almost fainted right there.I prayed deeply in my heart that Afaan checks his phone right away.

My prayer was answered, because after some minutes we found Afaan following us in his own car and speeding as ever .

Aasim increased his speed to its peak and we continued to race through the roads until...

The story still has a long way to go and lots more twists to encounter.
Thank you very much for keeping up with my nowadays slow updates.
Don't forget to vote!Thanks once again.