The Black Doll

This urban legend is of Japan.This urban legend is about a single mother and her new born baby.She has no family,no father of the baby,no relatives and no friends.She has nobody to help her.

She had to take care of her new born baby all by herself.One day the mother needed to go to the grocery shopping;so she thought to herself that I won't be too long,I'll just leave my baby at home,he's sleeping.She had an accident when she was going to the grocery shop and she died.She had no identification of her so the police couldn't identify her.Then she was buried in an unmarked grave.2 months later after she died,her landlord started to realize that he has not received rent from the woman. So he decided to go there.When he went there,he started knocking on the door.No answer from inside.So he decided to open the door with his key.When he entered the house,the house was full of darkness.He started to think himself that the woman must have run and left all the furniture.Then he saw a black baby doll laying on the floor.He didn't know she was having a baby so he thought it very odd.He lifted up the doll and many cockroaches came out of it.Only the skeleton of the baby was left.So it wasn't the doll,it was the baby.

Lesson-No mother should leave their child for 1 second also.

Will you do the same?