Hatchet House

This urban legend is called hatchet house.It's all about a murder took place on the street in Oklahoma city and it was the murder of a young girl.There is a street in the city known as Carrie place.The little girl's name who was murdered was Perry and people say to this day,they have seen Carrie's ghost walking along the street or even playing.

The story starts in late 1950's .One day after school,Carrie wanted to stay to play on the schoolyard swings.She enjoyed swinging and she just wanted to stay there.All of a sudden ,a crazy man came out of nowhere with an axe and he was approaching Carrie.Luckily she got away,screaming as she was running down the street.Carrie was running like crazy,screaming for help,going door-to-door,pounding on the doors and windows,try to get everybody's attention to let them know there is somebody ,crazy man out with an axe,trying to kill her.They didn't saw anybody but then too they were scared to open the door because of the pounding on their doors and windows.So Carrie is just scared,screaming and terrified. Every time she turns around ,she sees man following her .Finally she gets to her house but it's too late because the man with the axe,he was right there in her house and caught her.Carrie was murdered right on her front porch.This man chopped up her body and put all of her remains in the flower pot that was siting in front of her porch .Carrie's front porch was just covered to reg in so much blood ,no matter how many times her parents tried cleaning the blood,their were blood stains every where.The blood would just no go away.The morning after the murdered happened ,all the neighbors that Carry ran to pound on their doors and windows,they noticed all of their porches were painted bright red.

It is believed that the ghost of Carrie painted everybody's porch red to let them know it is their fault that she is dead.She wants all of them to feel so guilty for not opening up their door to save her from this crazy man .Apparently to this day ,people that go by the house where the murder happened ,they say that its very eerie that this very eerie creepy feeling.Some people have heard Carrie scream .Apparently they front shutters and windows ,they are all curved out to look like hatchets.