Clap Clap

This legend is about a couple who were lost in the mountains.They were hiking and the sun started to set.They were walking around for hours trying to figure out where to go.Wherever they go,the place looks same because of the trees and plants.They didn't had a phone,map or compass.Eventually they came to across a very old cabin.The windows were broken and the tiles on the roof were coming off.They knocked the door but nobody was there.They found the cabin was unlocked,so they went inside.There was some furniture but it was old and disgusting.They decided to spend this night here because they had nowhere else to go and its dangerous to go out at night.Eventually they fell asleep and just after midnight they woke up from a sound coming from outside.They both thought somebody was out there,maybe the owner of the cabin.They had no idea.So the husband went to the window and tried his best to see.It was pitch black outside so that he was not able to see anything there.Inside the cabin,there was a graffiti in red paint that said "death" everywhere.So the husband said"Is anybody there?" There was no answer.He then said"Is anybody there?If yes clap once,If no clap twice"He then heard the loudest clap once.He couldn't see anybody but he and his wife knew that there was somebody.So the wife said "keep asking questions,I want to know who is out there."So the husband said "are you the owner of the cabin?If yes clap once,if no clap twice."Then he heard CLAP CLAP which means no.So the husband asked "are you a man?" He heard clap twice,which means no."So that means you are a woman?"the husband asked.Clap Clap,which means its not a woman or a man."Did you  come hear alone?"the husband asked.CLAP CLAP."How many people are with you,clap once for each."The clap happened 48 times which means 48 people.So the husband and the wife knew that they were stuck between ghosts.

I hope you enjoyed it cause this is not too much scary.