Hatchet Lady

Hatchet Lady is an urban legend which is all about a ghostly woman that haunts lovers and preys on kissing couples.This lady is seen all over the USA. 

Back in 1880's ,there was a beautiful woman who was engaged to be married to a local guy.The night before her wedding,she caught her husband cheating on her.She was furious so she grabbed a hatchet .This woman went completely psycho.She was swinging her hatchet and then her husband was left in pieces.His remains were scattered everywhere.

Ever since then,they say that couples should not be out after midnight because this lady becomes so much angry that these couples are in love.

People say this lady is an old lady with long black hair and black eyes.She carries a hatchet which is covered in blood.

There is a story of a teenage boy playing a prank on his friends.It was to be a joke.One of his friends dressed as the hatchet lady.He had a long black hair wig and costume.He also had a hatchet.So the plan was that this boy was going to take his girlfriend and another couple to the place where  hatchet lady appears and when they got there,his friend will come out as hatchet lady from the bushes.The teenage boy shouted hatchet lady 9 times.Just then a shadowy figure emerged from the trees.As it was coming closer,they saw an old woman with black eyes,long hair and a bloody hatchet.He was laughing because his girlfriend and the couple were scared of it.His window was down and his arms were leaning on it.All of the sudden,the woman swung her hatchet and hacked his arm off.Everyone in the car was spattered with blood.They managed to get away and go to the hospital.Doctors managed to save his life.People say his girlfriend went insane and spend her some time in mental hospital.The couple in the backseat were extremely traumatized.The friend who was supposed to play a prank died in the bushes before this  happened.