Red Crayon

This legend is very disturbing and very sad.So this urban legend is about a couple who were recently married.Newly wed,very sweet,very romantic and they just got back from their honeymoon and they are moving into their first place.One day the husband was walking down the hallway and he came across a red crayon.It was just laying on the floor.He didn't really thought much about it,he thought maybe it was the last people who lived here,they just had crayons and children.So he didn't thought much about it and he just threw it away.The next day,when the husband came back from home,he then walked the same hallway and there was another red crayon.He thought "that's really weird and I am sure I threw that."So he decided to ask his wife about it and when he approached his wife and told her about it,her face went so white like she just saw ghosts.She said to him that she's been finding red crayons in the exact same hallway in the exact same spot.The husband knew something was not right,so he was looking at the wall and he decided to peel off the wallpaper to see what was behind it.When he removed all of the wallpaper,he noticed sliding doors were right behind it like someone was covering a secret room.These sliding doors were nailed shut.So he took out his tool box and started removing all the nails and slowly opened up these sliding doors to a little room with with white walls and scribbles all over these walls with red crayon.These scribble said"Mommy,I am sorry,please let me out" all over the wall.

It is so sad.