Devil's Tower

This urban legend took place in New Jersey and its all about a Gothic stone tower.It is believed to be haunted and they say if you walk around this tower 6 times,the devil will appear. 

It was built in early 1900's by a plantation owner.This man built a mansion for his wife.He also made the tower so that her wife can look over New York city.One night his wife was looking out of the tower and she saw her husband with another woman.She was so angry and heartbroken that she could not believe her husband was cheating on her.So she decided to take her own life by jumping off the tower and falling for her death.Her husband was highly devastated and he later on had the mansion demolished.The tower was also supposed to be demolished but after a few workmen mysteriously died by falling off like the wife so they stopped it.The husband decided to keep it locked and move on.Rumors than began circulating saying that this tower was haunted .

Many people reported hearing strange sounds  coming from the tower.Others reported seeing a shadowy female figure looking out of the tower.They say if you go to this tower at night,you can catch a glimpse of the wife taking her death by jumping off.As the years went by,the tower was known as devil's tower.People say that it is cursed.

Some people would go to this tower late at night to worship devil.They also carried out bloody rituals where they would sacrifice animals in the honor of devil.This bloody rituals leader had a very special plan for the Halloween.He wanted his followers to murder an innocent young girl and offer her soul to the devil.So the members of this cult would scout the girls of a high school.They decided to take a girl named Laura who was going to be the homecoming queen.When the Halloween arrived the members of this cult were all outside,waiting for her inside a black van.When Laura came out of her class and said goodbye to her friends and walked home alone,they started to follow her.Before she made to home,they speed their van and went right in front of her to block her off.Then cult members jumped out of the van and they grabbed Laura and threw her inside the van.They tied her and went off to the tower.The next morning when some kids were playing beside the tower,they saw her blood on the walls and her heart ripped out and all of her internal organs were scattered around the ground.The police searched the members of these cult but they didn't found them.

From that day they say if you go to the tower at Halloween night,you will see a apparition of a girl in a bloody gown begging for somebody to save her.