Red Cloak

This is another Japanese urban legend known as Red Cloak or Aka Manto.It is little creepy because of a male ghost and he haunts girls bathroom.He appears wearing a red cloak and a golden mask.He hides out in the last stall,so when a girl walks in he will come out and be like which do you prefer-red cloak or blue cloak?If you pick the red cloak ,he will then slit your throat ,chop your head off,so the blood runs back like you are wearing a red cloak.If you chose the blue cloak,he will then wrap their hands around your neck and choke you till your face turns blue and you'll die of suffocation.If you ask for the third option ,the floor cracks and white hands grab you to hell.

There is also a story of a girl when she was in the stall and next to her which was the last stall,she heard a voice saying to her"shall we put on the red vest"This girl was absolutely terrified.She do not want to stick around see whatever this red vest was,so she ran out as fast as she could and the police was then called.So when the police arrived,the female officer went into the the bathroom and her male partner waited outside,listening in.The female officer then heard the voice coming from the last stall,a male voice was saying "shall we put on the rest vest."The officer said "of course"Her partner was still outside ,waiting and listening in.All of a sudden he heard the loudest thump.He then ran in as fast as he could.He opened up the bathroom stall and found his partner laying  dead on the floor and her head copped off.