34

Alexander

Alexander

I'm fucking frustrated right now, i threw the scotch glass i had in hand across the room.

"son, act maturely. It's been two days since that misunderstanding. I didn't know that you have called off the spam wedding and really found a girl for you" my father said coming inside my office which was a mess.

"how dad? She fucking left me. I royally fucked up this time" i shouted at him.

"bring her here in Russia, and explain to her" he said and I clenched my jaw. She isn't fucking picking up calls or even replying my texts.

I'm right now in Russia to clear this whole fiance deal. Everything here Is undercontrol now but I want scarlett.

"how dad? She isn't even picking my calls" i said slamming my fist on the table.

Knock knock

"come in" i yelled and matteo, came inside with the laptop in his hands.

"young master, christian is on the line for you" he said keeping the laptop infront of me.

"out" i said clenching my fist and he quickly ran away.

"what is it christian?" i asked him, through Skype.

"boss, scarlett is now staying in her new two-story mansion since her identify as a millionaire is revealed and right now she is attending Mrs.Hashington new clothing launch party. These are some of the pics of her" he said and I ended the call, ready to see her photos.

She was looking effortlessly beautiful, but i wasn't liking the fact she was away from me. Alone with the bunch of horny bastards looking sexy and desirable.

"hmmm, she is a natural beauty. Gorgeous and alluring. Don't let her get away" my father said standing beside me and i threw the laptop away in anger.

"i don't know what to do?" i yelled in frustration.

"kidnap her" father said and my head snapped in his direction.

"what?" i said through gritted teeth.

"yes, kidnap her. You're the underworld's king and a Russian. Russian male's are alpha male's, dominating, demanding but still loving. If she doesn't listen through easy way then use the hard way. I'm sure you know what you have to do once she's here?" my father said with his voice holding authority and a mischievous glint in his eye's.

"dad, I don't think she would be ready for this?" i said shutting the laptop with much more force than required.

"she's a gorgeous woman, my son. And I'm sure you would have met people who wants to court her or keep her. So better claim her as your own. Do it either with her will or forcefully. And i would like to have a word with her alone when she's here?" my father said and went outside my office.

"fuck" i cursed and took a huge gulp of scotch directly from the bottle.

"christian, bring scarlett safely to Russia, if I even saw a scratch on her body, you'll be dead. And if she decline you know what you have to do?" I said calling christian.

"Yes boss, but are you sure about this?" christian said with an uneasy tone.

"do as i say" i said coldly and cut the call.

You are never gonna leave me again scarlett, just few hours baby and you'll be mine.

"Mario" i yelled and in a second he was inside the office.

"yes master" he said bowing his head infront of me.

"Mario, get M.V. ready. He's near his end" i ordered Mario.

"as you wish master" he said leaving the room

I leaned back and closed my eye's. You're gonna hate me for what I'm gonna do scarlett but i promise I'll make it up to you.

Scarlett

These past two days has been hell for me. My migraine is killing me. When I used to be with Alexander, i never had migraine but now it's coming back. I took some pills to stop the headache cause I have to leave for a party in an hour.

~

When I was completely ready in my embellished nude floor length dress, i went down my where my driver was waiting for me. I sat inside and the car started.

I missed him, sooo much. But he was engaged to some other girl. He has been calling me and sending me texts but I'm not answering them. He should have told me before that he was engaged but it doesn't matter now i think.

Once i reached the venue, people came and greeted me. The whole party was going on full swing. I excused myself for a moment and went towards the washroom.

But before I can reach the washroom someone held my wrist in a tight grip.

I turned around and saw christian with five other men dressed in same black suit with guns in their hand.

"scarlett, Alexander want to meet you?" christian said and my anger came back. He was the one who lied to me, so he has no rights to order me around now.

"tell him to fuck off" i said and tried to remove my hand from his but his grip was firm.

"please listen to him scarlett, you know if you won't how harshly he behave's." christian insisted but i determined that i won't let him walk over me.

"i said no. Now leave my hand before i shout" i warned him but he just smiled with sympathy at me.

"I'm sorry scarlett" he said and I looked at him confused but then a cloth came over my nose and when I breathed, everything around be became blurred.

"boss, we got her" i heard christian saying before everything blacked out.