19

(Alexander above in his suit)

Scarlett

I went inside my room to change and I was kinda happy that I made Alexander laugh. I quickly wore a long sleeve navy blue sequin top with high waisted black Jeggings, I put my jeans carefully casuse I don't want to harm my wound and since it's London the weather her tends to be mostly chilly. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied sheer lip gloss on my lips.

(scarlett above )I put my black studed Valentino bellies flats

(scarlett above )
I put my black studed Valentino bellies flats. After I was completely ready I went to the living room and saw it spotlessly clean like nobody was shot here about half an hour ago.

Alexander was talking to himself wait! Talking to himself, then I looked closer and saw him talking to someone on his wireless headset which was attached to his left ear and his ear has piercings too.

I walked upto him and stood infront of him, he looked at me from head to toe which made me blush and shuffle on feet uncomfortablely, don't blush infront of your kidnapper Scarlett. I mentally scolded myself.

Then he stood up and took my hand in his large hand and then we went inside the elevator with like ten bodyguards around us all dressed in black suit.

As the elevator opened Alexander snaked his arm around my waist with a firm grip while he was still talking on his phone.

As we walked to the exit all girls and women were glaring at me as if I have stolen their money or something and very giving flirtatious smile and winks to Alexander who didn't even bothered to glance at them.

As we made through the exit there were 6 shinny black Mercedes-Benz AMG GLS63 were there with black Rolls Royce phantom between them.

Me and Alexander both sat inside the rolls Royce and the car started taking me god knows where.

Finally Alexander stopped talking and then opened his phone and started typing something.

"where are we going?" I asked him cause now we were away from the city and there were only trees around us as we passed.