7

(alexander above)

Scarlett

I did all my work and got dressed in my white summery floraly co-ord set. My leg was hurting like a bitch right now and painkiller at my bed side table is finished as alexander just kept one. And I'm really not in a condition to even stand for a second.

Maybe alexander was right about me not walking without any urgency. But I have to go to my house to take those files or it will take more than two weeks to complete my work here.

GOD!! I want my medicines. Then a sob escaped my lips.

Alexander

I entered the penthouse at exact 4:00pm to pick up scarlett but I heard sobbing noise from her room, so I quickly entered and saw scarlett sitting on her bed clutching her leg tightly.

I hurriedly got a pain killer and a glass of water from the kitchen and handed it to her

"scarlett are you sure you want to go today?" I asked

"yes, otherwise it will take more time to complete the work" she said wiping her tears.

"okay let's go" I said and she wore her slip on but as she tried to stand she fell.

I quickly picked her up bridal style and made my way towards the lift.

"um I think we request for a wheelchair Mr.Volkov" scarlett said clutching my suit tightly in her hands.

"it doesn't matter, it will only waste more time" i said sternly hoping she wouldn't arguee.

"but you can't carry me like this, people will stare" she said

"we will use the back door and I don't give a fuck about what others think. So for fuck sake stop asking questions and stay quite" I said looking straight in her eye's with a cold tone, while she looked away scared to speak.

Finally I buckled scarlett on the passenger seat of my lamborgini and quickly enterd the driver seat so we can reach her house as fast as possible.

After reaching her apartment building I unbuckled her from the
Passenger seat and again picked her up, while she held on to me tightly.

"I'm soory sir, but I'm afraid you can't go inside this building with a gun" security guard said.

"I'm alexander volkov and if you want to preserve your job then don't waste my time or block my way ever again" I said menacingly and as I said my name his eye's held fear, panic and he quickly backed away.

"that was rude" scarlett said but ignored her.

"press the floor button" I ordered her.

"do you ever smile" she asked pressing her floor number.

"scarlett keep your comments to yourself or this time I'll shoot your right leg" I said with clenched jaw and she sighed.

We entered inside her apartment and it was sophisticated and beautiful with neutral and pink tones.

"where's your PC?" I asked

"in my home office, which is that door" she said pointing at a white door and I walked to that door immediately

"Open it" I said

"You can leave me here" she said trying to get out of my hold.

"I said open it" I said holding her tightly.

"It's private Mr.volkov so please let me go and leave" she argued

"I'm not gonna repeat scarlett" I said dangerously low and she gulped in fear.

"Fine" she whisperd

Then she started removing her lens and I stared at her confused.

"Open the damn damn door, you can remove your fucking lens later also" I said getting frustrated and mad.

"Shut up, this door will open only after scanning my real eye colour not the fake one" she removing her lens.

"Why do you have to wear fake your eye colour ?" I asked curiously.

"Cause its abnormal" she said and I thought how can an eye colour be abnormal or she must some defect

After removing she rubbed her eye's to remove the water and as she opened her eye's I just stared at those gorgeous pair of violet eye's, does this eye colour even exists and this colour was not abnormal but extraordinary & beautiful.

Then she scanned her eyes and the door opened.

"Violet eye's exists" I asked still not believeing as how can someone eye's can be this gorgeous. I have never in my life have been captivated by anything as I have been by those eye's.

"I know its abnormal and people used to look in my eye's a lot which makes me uncomfortable so I started wearing contact's" she said and I just noded still staring at those gorgeous eye's.

Then she started transferring her files from her PC to her laptop while I sat on a chair looking through my schedule

Beep

I heard a message sound and saw it was not in my phone but it was in scarlett's

Then again I heard beep sound, so I checked scaelett messages. She didn't heard as she was too engrossed in her work.

Unknown: how's it feel to be carried in the arms of alexander. I'm damn sure he wouldn't pleasure you as much as I'm going to.
M.V.

Unknown: tell your boyfriend alexander that his mom was good and now your next
M.V.

After that person mentioned my mom I saw red and I was feeling so much rage inside and I fucking know who is this, then I scrolled up to see three more messages and one was send to her early in this morning, then I realized that this is what scarlett was hiding this morning. I couldn't control myself and in anger I threw the phone across the room.

"why did you do that?" scarlett yelled and I looked up at her and I felt more anger as why the fuck she didn't told me about this.

Scarlett's

__________________________________

_____________________________________

What do you think guys, whose is M.V.??

Please share, Comment and vote.

Love you all <3<3<3