I walked downstairs and had dinner with everyone. Luckily, no one realised as they were busy talking about the prank war. There was the file I wanted to show Dad, but I don't think I can do that without bursting into tears, so I decided to keep that for later.

I walked back to my room and cried myself to sleep. I have work to do tomorrow. I can't let this stupid problem come in my way. Soon enough, exhaustion took over and I fell asleep.

**

"Shut up." A hit. "Come on. I'll show you your place."

He dragged me by my hair towards a room. He pushed me in and then the worst pain started.

"Tell me about your father's recent program in Los Angeles." Mr. Black demanded.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"You know. Or you will found out for me." He said, venom clearly in his voice.

"No." I said, confidently. If Will knew I was weak, he might not like me.

"What did you say?" He said, angrily.

I swallowed and repeated, but a little quietly. Soon the hits and kicks started. He punched me and I cried in pain for someone to save me.

I saw Tyler in the hallway just staring at me. Not doing anything. It broke me. My best friend, who promised me to protect me, never saved me from his father. I hate you, Tyler. All our memories came to me, but I couldn't think as the pain doubled.

Blood was running down my nose and all I could feel was pain. I had so many bruises that I can't even count them.

"Are you dreaming, little child?" His voiced was like venom to my ears.

"No!" I whispered.

Suddenly, I felt a hand connect with my cheeks. I stumbled back. "Speak loud."

Pain. Numb. I didn't like it. I don't like. I want this to stop. "Will." I said.

A scream escaped me as my head started to throb from the memories that were rushing. My hands pulled my hair to stop the pain. But it didn't stop, it became worst. All I could hear was my screams. "Make it stop," I whimpered. I started pulling my hair for it to stop. "No, no!"

Suddenly, the door to my room slammed open. I turned my attention towards it to see who it was. My eyes widen as I saw Mr. Black coming in with two of his men. They came closer to me as I began to move back.

"No! Stay away from me. Don't hurt me!" I shouted, as I pushed myself back. They froze and stared at me wide eyes. My breath began to come in pants. I saw two figures rush inside. When my eyes landed on them, I sighed. It was my Dad and Mom.

"Gwen?" Someone spoke.

I couldn't tell who it was, but they oddly sound like Will. My eyes began to wander here and there. A scream escaped me as I felt the familiar pain in my head. I gripped my hair. "Make it stop!" I thrashed around wanting a relief. A relief from the pain. I felt hands trying to restrict me. No! They are going to hurt me. The logic part of my brain was long gone. All I wanted was to go away.

"Will, we have to take her to the hospital." I heard a voice yell. I paused. Will? He was there.

"Will?" I called, calming down. He was here. I was safe. He won't let anything happen to me. "Will? Where is he? He will save me." I called, frantically. I looked around to see where he is. I saw Mom staring at me with tears in her eyes.