May 16 2017

Jenna's POV

One week until Brooklyn is here! Tyler and I are so excited to meet our little peanut.

Her nursery is almost all set up and ready for her! All we need to finish is the crib but Tyler is almost done with that so I definitely wanna post a picture of it when it's done!

"Hey hun! Just finished putting together her crib! You wanna see it?"

"Of course!"

As I start walking upstairs, Tyler comes from behind me and puts his hand over my eyes so I can't see! He says the finished product has to be a surprise.

"Are we there yet Tyler??"

"Ok, open up."

As soon as I open my eyes, I fall in love with the room. Even though I've seen it almost completely done, it looks so different with her crib in it.

"Oh Tyler! I absolutely love it! I can't wait for her to be here. I have to post a picture of it!"

jennaajoseph: can't wait to meet you, Brooklyn

jennaajoseph: can't wait to meet you, Brooklyn. #oneweek

"Thank you so so much Ty. I love you so much"

"I love you too, Jenna. Now let's go get something to eat for lunch!"

***after lunch***

After lunch I was STUFFED. I had a delicious salad with all sorts of fruit on it and I had a delicious smoothie! Tyler got a huge burger and a soda.

"You wanna watch some TV, Tyler?"

"Sure! Friends?"

"Great!"

As the episode of Friends that we were watching comes to an end and Tyler is snoring away on the couch, I start to feel a sharp pain in my stomach. But it passes so I kinda dismiss it.

A couple minutes later I get another one that lasts a little bit and then another one that comes even sooner than the last one!

Umm...is this what I think it is?

"Tyler..wake up."

No response.

"TYLER!"

"Wh-What?! What's happening?"