August 3, 2015

Dear Jenna,
I desperately miss you. You're my entire world. You haven't woken up from your coma after 4 days since your accident. Those days have been the longest 4 days of my life. The different nurses and doctors are saying that you're doing really good. I honestly have no idea how they know that since you aren't moving or doing anything. I hate being in the hospital. It's so depressing seeing all these people coming in and out. Since you're a long term patient, for now, they gave you a really nice room! It's has a huge TV and two really comfortable beds. I wish I could still cuddle with you and kiss you and feel your hugs again. I know that you're gonna wake up because you're Jenna Elizabeth Joseph, my beautiful and strong wife. Josh has been really supportive and helped me cope with this a lot. He is such a great friend. He knows that I need to be here for you 24/7 and he's totally okay with that. He doesn't expect me to come to rehearsals or to the studio. I promise that I will stay here every second of every day until I see your beautiful blue eyes again. I have to go to bed now. It's pretty late and I haven't gotten much sleep. I'm gonna sleep in the bed that's right next to you. I love you so much. Goodnight sweetheart.
Love,
Tyler

AN-Sorry for not updating for a few days! I've just been super busy with a bunch of stuff! I'll try to do at least two more chapters this week. Hope you guys forgive me!!
And remember, stay alive|-/
-Sierra