October 25 2015

Dear Jenna,
I love you. It's been 3 months since you went into your coma and I'm starting to lose things to write about. I wish you were here to help me figure out what to write about. Actually, if you were here I wouldn't be writing this at all. I can't talk to you about what the day was like because I've done nothing all day except for eat crappy hospital food and wait for you to wake up. It's crazy how beautiful you can still look even when you're in a coma. All the fans have been super supportive of me lately. They know that I can't be on tour right now and they understand. I hate to let the fans down like this but you're my top priority. Ever since we started dating, you've been my top priority. I can't believe that it's been 2 years and 9 months since we started dating. That's 33 months! I hope you aren't still in a coma when we celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I remember what you said you wanted for our anniversary. You said that if we were to have a party, that you would want a small party with just our close friends and family. You said that you didn't want it as big as our wedding was. I was gonna get you a small gold heart necklace as a gift. I saw it when I was in New York, recording some of the record and I knew that I had to buy it for you. I hid it pretty good so you haven't seen it yet. Or maybe you have and you just wanted to keep it a secret. Either way, I think it will look absolutely perfect on you. Anything looks perfect on you. Even that ugly hospital gown. You make it look like a beautiful dress. How do you do it? I guess you'll just have to tell me yourself when you wake up. I love you, Jenna Joseph. Stay Alive, for me.
Love,
Tyler

A/N-Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I don't really know what to write about right now so if you have ANY ideas, PLEASE tell me in the comments or message me!! Oh and I can't believe that this book has a little over 600 reads!! That's amazing!! Thank you guys so much! Don't forget to check out the trailer in my last update if you haven't already! And remember, stay alive|-/
-Sierra