September 17 2016 (part 2)

Jenna's POV

Oh my gosh. We're having a little girl! I'm so ecstatic. I can feel my eyes start to well up with tears and then as a single tear falls down my cheek, Tyler wipes it away.

I look up at him and see that he's getting emotional too which ends up making me more emotional and then before we know it, we're both crying.

The doctor looks at Tyler and I and says, "I'll give you guys some time alone. I'll be right outside if you need anything. Congratulations again."

I say thank you and she leaves, leaving Tyler and I alone together. I was about to say something when he pipes up, "Jenna, I'm so happy for us. I'm so excited to be a dad and you don't need to worry about me with the band and touring and all that other stuff. We'll figure it out as we go. Just think about yourself and the baby and everything will be alright."

This is why I love Tyler so much. He always knows what to say at the perfect time. He's such and amazing husband and I know he's gonna be an even better father.

"Thanks, Ty. I really appreciate you saying that. I actually was just thinking about you and the band and what we were gonna do but what you said to me just now really helped to calm me down. I know we'll figure it out. I love you."

After I said that, Tyler leaned down to kiss me and when he kissed me, I felt safe. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything except our little family that we're starting.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he looked me right in the eyes and said "I love you, Jenna Joseph. I always have and I always will. You are the light of my life and you make me a better person every day and I can't wait to see what our beautiful daughter is going to be like."

"Me too, Ty. Me too. Now, I've gotta get dressed to go meet Maddy and Tatum for lunch and tell them the great news."

I hop off the bed that I was on, throw my clothes on and head out of the doctors office.

When we get in the car, we both can't stop smiling. I know, in my heart, that this is going to be an amazing adventure.

When we get to the restaurant where I'm meeting Tatum and Maddy, I kiss Tyler and say goodbye and head into the restaurant.

I walk in and the lady and the entrance greets me and asks if I need a table.

I tell her no and look around trying to find the girls. Then, I see them in the back talking and laughing, as usual. I go up behind them and say "Hi girls!!!" They freak out and making a huge scene in the restaurant. Probably not the best thing I could've done in a public place.

"Oh my gosh! Jenna!! We've missed you so so much!" Maddy says.

"I've missed you guys too! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! But I've got some great news to tell you guys!"

"Oooo! What is it what is it?!" Tatum squeals.

"You guys should probably be sitting down for this..."

When we all sit down, they both have super curious looks on their faces.

"So what's the good news?!?" Maddy yells.

"Tyler and I are having a baby girl!"