August 3 2016 (part 9)

Jenna's POV

After the argument that Tyler and I had, I stormed off to my sisters place because I just couldn't even be in the same room as him.

When I hopped in the car and started driving away, I realized that because I left in such a hurry, that I forgot my wallet. Ugh, I really don't wanna go back because I know he's gonna be there sitting on the bed looking all sad and pathetic and then I'll feel bad for him and end up staying. I have to go back though.

After a half hour of debating if I should turn around, I pull in our driveway for the second time in less than an hour and I head upstairs.

When I walk in the bedroom, it's completely empty. That's weird. Where's Tyler?

As if he read my mind, Tyler comes out of the bathroom and goes completely pale.

"Hey Tyler, I only came back because I forgot my wallet."

I break eye contact with him and look down and as I look down, I notice his wrists. They're all bandaged up. Oh god. I know exactly what that means.

"Tyler, have you been cutting?"

"I told you I didn't know if I could make it without you."

That killed me. I love him no matter what and this hurts me so much.

I walk closer to him and reach for his wrist. He kind of flinches away and I can't tell if that's out of fear or out of pain.

"Ty, lemme see your wrist."

"Why should I? You don't care about me. You caused this. Remember?"

Ouch. That stung. It was true though. This was all my fault. I shouldn't have left him here. He may have screwed up big time but I did too. I love him so much and I can't bare to see him like this.

"I know, Tyler. This is all my fault and I feel so awful about it. I know you didn't mean to keep the secret about the baby from me. I know you were just trying to do what was best for me. I was a complete idiot for leaving you here. I need you and you need me. I love you so much, Tyler. You are my everything and much much more. I want our baby to be raised in a loving and caring home and I know that's exactly what we'll be. You're gonna be a phenomenal father. I'm not gonna ask you for complete forgiveness right now because I know that would be unrealistic of you so I'm just going to ask you to let me come home and let us work this out together. Can you do that for us?"

As soon as I said that, his eyes started to soften and his whole demeanor changed. He walked right up to me and pulled me into a gigantic hug and then crashed his lips into mine for one of the most magical kisses I've ever had. Before his lips left mine, I felt a single tear drop down his face and after that I felt more and more tears. He pulled away from me with our foreheads still touching and said:

"Jenna, I love you so much. You're the light of my life. I'm so sorry about the secret I kept from you. I know that was a super screwed up thing for me too do. Of course I'll let you come home. I know we can work this out."

Once he finished saying that, he pecked my lips and walked over to the bed. Once he got comfortable on it, he motioned for me to come over and join him.

"Would you like to read all the letters I wrote you while you were in the hospital?"