August 3 2016 (part 1)

Jenna's POV (6 months after waking up)

When I woke up today, I turned my head and saw the love of my life still asleep. He's so amazing. I love him so much. It's been six months since I woke up from my coma. I'll never forget how happy he looked when he saw my eyes open for the first time after those awful six months.
As I'm getting ready for the day that Tyler has planned for me today, I drop my necklace, that he bought me, under the bed so obviously I have to get it! When I go to look for it under the bed, I see a shoe box with a bunch of papers sticking out of it. What the heck could that be? I pull the box out and start looking through the different papers that are in Tyler's handwriting. I pick one up and start reading it and I realize that these are letters from Tyler! Just as I'm finishing up reading one of the letters, I'm interrupted by the sound of the bed moving and then Tyler's voice.
"Hey babe, watchya doin?"
Oh crap. I hope he didn't see me reading the letters! He obviously doesn't want me to read them if he hid them under the bed.
"I just lost my necklace under the bed so I was looking for it."
Hopefully he bought that. It was kinda true!
"Oh, okay!"

Tyler's POV
I didn't sleep well at all last night. I just kept thinking about how I'm gonna celebrate 6 months after Jenna waking up. I think I know what I'm gonna do. She always talks about how much she loves Paris because it's the place that we got engaged so I think I might take her to Paris for a few days and give her all the letters that I wrote her while she was in a coma. I don't know why I didn't give them to her sooner. I guess I just wanted it to be special and one of the letters talks about the baby that she lost. I remembered that the doctor said not to mention the baby that died. It's been really hard for me not to tell her but I think she's ready to know about it.
When I woke up I saw Jenna laying on the ground looking for something under the bed and I hoped that she didn't find the letters. I guess she didn't because when I asked her, she said that she was just looking for the necklace that I got her. Phew! My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of her voice.
"Hey Ty, what should I wear today? I remember you told me that you had something special planned and I just wanted to be dressed accordingly."
Frick frick frick frick! I need to pack her clothes if I'm gonna take her to Paris for 5 days! I need to distract her. I think it would be a good idea if she did a shopping trip with my sister and Tatum.
"I think you should go to the mall for a bit with Maddy and Tatum and pick something out. Here's some money. Should $300 cover a shopping trip?"
I hope this works.
"Yea! That would be great, babe! Thanks!"
Okay. I've got at least 2-4 hours to pack.

Jenna's POV
Was it just me or was Tyler acting weird this morning? He seemed distracted. Oh god, I really hope he didn't see me reading those letters. They were so sweet though! The one that I read was talking about how he felt at our wedding. It almost brought me to tears! Okay, Jenna, keep it together. I should probably text Tatum and Maddy to ask if they would want to go shopping with me today.
To: Tatum💛
Hey! You wanna do a shopping trip today?
From: Tatum💛
Sure! What time?
To: Tatum💛
In a hour?
From: Tatum💛
Sounds good! See ya then👋🏼
Okay. So now that Tatum's in, I just need to talk to Maddy.
To: Maddy💜
Hey! Do you wanna do a shopping trip with Tatum and I today?
From: Maddy💜
Sounds great! What time??
To: Maddy💜
In a hour?
From: Maddy💜
That's fine! See ya then!
Awesome. Now I just need to figure out what to wear to the mall.

A/N-Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been updating as often as I should. I'm just super busy with work and school! But I hoped you liked this chapter! It's a little different than how the book started but please let me know what you thought of it and if I should keep writing like this! Also, THANK YOU FOR 2k READS! That's freaking insane!! I never thought I would get that many reads on this book so thank you so much. And remember, stay alive|-/