"I'm going to fûck you against that wall if you don't stop, Lou" Harry warned him.

Louis laughed, and moved his hands away from Harry's pants, deciding they definitely needed to save it for later, after all, this was going to be their first time since they got back together.

"Hey" Harry said, stopping Louis from going to get his jacket.

"What?" Louis asked, still smiling.

"I love seeing you laugh like that, it reminds me of before" Harry confessed.

"I'm happier now, you know?" Louis told him.

"Yes?" Harry asked probably unsure.

"Because we have Sage now" Louis pointed out.

"You're right" Harry smiled, and quickly brushed his lips with his own "Let's go now".

Louis agreed, and he went to pick up his jacket, so they could finally go to the party.

Anne had already taken Sage with her to Louis' flat, but only after Louis fed the baby, and assured her he would come back in just a couple of hours, which he was definitely planning to do, he didn't want to abuse Anne's helpfulness.

They left the dressing room, and were escorted to a car by Harry's security, one of them, Sean, Louis was sure his name was, getting in the car's passenger's seat, while they rode in the back.

It wasn't a long ride to their destination, which according to Harry, was a small club that had been rented especially for the party, but Louis had never heard of it, which wasn't surprising, he wasn't very 'in' these days, or ever had been, really.

When the car came to a stop, the first thing that Louis realized, was that there was at least half a dozen paparazzi waiting at the door, probably knowing it was Harry's party inside, and that he hadn't arrived yet.

"I didn't realize there were going to be paps here" Louis said nervously.

"I'm sorry" Harry said apologetically "Do you regret coming?".

"No" Louis shook his head "I just get a little anxious with them around".

"Don't worry sir, I'm going to escort you inside" Sean, the bodyguard, told him before he got out of the car.

Louis nodded, and Harry opened his door, getting out first, and before Louis did the same, he took a deep breath to prepare himself.

When he was finally out of the car, Harry held his hand and lead him inside, Sean keeping the paps away from them, but they still took hundreds of pictures of them, and yelled stuff to get their attention, but they both just ignored them.

"It wasn't so bad, right?" Harry asked once they were past the door.

"No" Louis replied "It was fine".

Harry smiled, and led him where the party actually was, there was a lot more people than Louis thought there would be, but it actually made Louis excited; it reminded him of when he worked at the club and how fun it was.

"Oh, there's Niall" Louis said pointing at his friend, who was talking to Liam and some other lads.

"Go over there, I'm gonna go get us drinks" Harry told him.