7 (Blake's POV)

THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE A CUTE AND SMALL CHAPTER ABOUT BLAKE'S POINT OF VIEW OF THE NIGHT AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER... (YOU'LL KNOW IF YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER.)

I promised her a good night and didn't expect it to finish in that way. My heart panicked when I saw Britney and I had to make my face less visible. I hid against the wall but couldn't have Riley questioning me so put her in front of me. My gaze stuck to her eyes and I couldn't draw away from them. She was so beautiful and I was so angry that her dickhead of a boyfriend treated her the way he did. If she was my girl I would never let her leave the call feeling like that and if I did I'd be rushing over to her house to apologise and give her a hug. She deserves better. I'm not trying to say she should date me, cause I'm not perfect myself but I mean I would treat her ten times better than that douche bag does. I realised that Britney and her side hoes had left, so pulled away from Riley. She didn't say a thing and just stood staring into space. I saw the colour gradually begin to fade from her face as she turned white and fell to the ground. I followed her to the ground, propping her head onto my knee. I shouted for somebody to help and it didn't help that her pissy brother came out. He stumbled out, laughing at Riley and I swear I could have punched him. Matt came out after him, more sober and decided to call for an ambulance. I picked her up and carried her to the front of the house, waiting for the ambulance to arrive. After a long period of time and a lot of fuss from other drunk people, I heard the ambulance struggling to get down the street due to all of the houses. I looked down at Riley to see that she was beginning to get a little bit of colour back into her face. The grass was wet from alcohol and probably piss but I sat down, with her laying across me. 

"It's okay Riley, you're gonna be fine." The ambulance got as close as it could and snatched Riley from me. You'd think that the paramedics would be a bit more careful with a live person but apparently not. I got in the back of the ambulance with Riley and claimed to be her brother so that I could actually come along. The paramedics began to examine her in the back of the ambulance and then looked at me, disgusted.

"She just had a panic attack and fainted. Was it really necessary to call us?" My jaw practically dropped through the ambulance and to the center of the earth. 

"Are you joking me!? She passed out and I had no idea why, surely you can't expect us to call you for what is supposed to be your job." They seemed to shut up after my remark and just sat beside her. I was holding her hand all of the way to the hospital. 

Not long after arriving, Matt and Joe had arrived with a boy from the party that I've seen hang out with Matt but I didn't know. Riley began to slowly wake up and she was told that she could go home and would just 'need some rest'. Matt's friend had left and I called a friend to drive my car to the hospital for me. After getting here, we all got in and I dropped my friend and Matt off, they happened to live on the same road. Riley didn't talk to me once the whole journey so it made life very difficult for taking them home. Joe thankfully remembered how to get to his house, sober or not. Both got out and Riley helped Joe to the front door. I rubbed the back of my head and knew immediately that I had fucked up. Real bad this time. This weekend was gonna be long and full of a lot of thinking. I was about to drive off when the passenger door opened and Riley got back into the car.

 "Riley. Look..." I looked toward her as she put on her seatbelt and looked towards me.

 "I don't want to go home just yet." She smiled at me and I smiled back. Although all that had happened tonight she did have a good time. 

I drove to a mcdonalds and we both went in and sat, eating and talking. Thank the lord that it was 24hrs as it was around 3 in the morning. Riley kept having periods of time where she would go silent but I didn't mind.

 "Riley, about tonight." I hesitated. She stopped and looked up at me, beginning to laugh slightly. 

"I can't believe that all happened. Guess you were right." I didn't catch on and furrowed my eyebrow,

 "About having a good night." I leant back into my seat, laughing a little.

 "It was eventful, I can't lie." She laughed. 

We sat in there with the staff nagging at us to leave for about an hour. We decided to leave and walked toward the car. 

"You never did tell me the final rule of a party." She said quietly. I couldn't help myself anymore. I stopped and looked at her as she turned around looking at me. I leaned and pushed my lips onto hers. I was expecting her to push away but she didn't. My arms wrapped round her waist as her arms wrapped round my neck. We both slowly pulled away, smiling and began to laugh a little; walking back to the car. After getting in I looked at her and said, 

"Well done Riley Cook, you have had a successful house party." She smiled, looking out the window, as I began to drive her home.

After dropping her off I drove back to my house. I had a long feeling of guilt in my stomach because of Riley's boyfriend but at the same time I couldn't give two, he treated her as shit. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

OKAY. WELL. FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER, YOUR WELCOME. WE ARE GOING TO MEET TYLER IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND WELL... I'VE GIVEN AWAY ENOUGH! 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I SHALL HOPEFULLY BE UPLOADING ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW? (20/06) BAIII