Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Part 12

Start from the beginning

You, on the other hand, felt disgusted from the bottom of your stomach, your nose scrunching behind your mask.

Young-Min was truly the fucking lowest of the low. His statement revealing to you that he also had control over human trafficking either for slavery or prostitution. Or maybe even both.

"Oh, if Taehyung was here, he might have taken the offers up..." Jungkook's low joke made you lightly slap his arm in disapproval, making the man laugh at your reaction.

Your eyes moved back to Young-Min, the man ending his speech, "Although I would love to greet you all and keep you all company, I have some urgent plans tonight," you held back a gag as the man eyed the two women hanging off his arm, a sly smile on his lips.

Stupid, perverted old man.....

The two women giggled as they played with the man's suit, ignoring how they had more than a hundred people's eyes on them.

"Enjoy the night, you all deserve it."

"Long live S.M.!"

Neither you nor Jungkook joined in on the cheer, stoically watching as the man disappeared from the scene, taking his two companions as well as his bodyguards with him.

As the crowd quickly dispersed, the music started to play once again. You casually slipped onto the dance floor, Jungkook and you swaying to the music.

"Alrighty, it's time for you all to shine. From the camera, I can see that Young-Min has gone to the third floor where his private office is located." Taehyung's voice entered your ear from your earpiece as you twirled with Jungkook's lead.

You silently waited for Taehyung to continue but you were met with a silence that confused you as well as the others who waited for him to speak.

Eventually, you heard an awkward cough, "I-Okay, not looking back to that screen until I have to.... I think I gagged and baby barfed a bit."

Your eyes twitched as you imagined what Taehyung watched from Young-Min's office, actually feeling pity for the hacker for the first time.

"Anyways, it's going to be quite hard for you all to enter the third floor. From what I'm observing, only the VIP have the access to enter the third floor and use the rooms, while anyone in the gang can use the second floor. One guy already has entered the third floor and the guard checked his ring before allowing him to pass. If you want to go up there, you'll either have to knock the guard out or find a way to obtain the VIP ring," just as Taehyung finished explaining, your eyes caught a familiar ring pass by you.

Slowly untangling yourself from Jungkook, you walked to the table where you left your champagne, ignoring how you left your partner clueless, taking a sip out of the glass. However, you didn't take your eyes off the man who walked past you with the ring.

"That VIP ring you're talking about, is it the same design as the rings my boys at the club had?The one with the circuit board design?" You questioned, slyly pressing your earpiece while acting like you were adjusting your earring. You thought back to Kai and Sehun's ring that were different from the ones you all wore.

Taehyung's response was quick, "Yes," and that was the only thing you needed to hear before you moved into action.

Your eyes briefly met Jungkook who was walking towards you before you moved your head towards a man standing at the corner of the room with a champagne in hand.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed but he didn't do anything as he watched you glide across the room, knowing exactly what you were planning.

He watched from a distance as you went up to the man, slyly placing a hand on the man's chest, your painted lips curling up into a seductive smile.