Chapter 15

(***Leona Point of view***) I just finished my drawing it really was beautiful I just couldn't stop looking at it.

( you will see a picture at the top, that is what she drew. Warning she will be drawing more so just be on the look out)

I sigh I felt kisses on the back of my neck I sigh again I already knew zayn was going threw heat ( a/n I know vampires don't normally go threw things like that but am changing some things and adding some things) z-zayn stop! I stutter out I know Louis would beat me for sure and they are already getting there vampires period meaning 3 thing's.

1. First day they talk shit ( trust me I know niall has a mouth on him) 2. The next day they will go completely in it meaning they are wild destroying things kill anyone. ( lucky zayn save me, vampires with mates don't have that they going threw that shit) 3. Its best a person luck them in the basement and get the hell out the house just in case they even get out ( note to self never walk pass a dangerous vampire on the period again ) a fucking chair hit me In my goddamn face (a/n 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂) I almost laugh at that thought. Anyways back to zayn he was purring in my ear I almost moan at the sound.

I yank away from him getting a snarl in return.

Zayn calm down yeah? He start walking toward me I did the only thing I could do run I ran out the door down the street.

I smiled once I got away from him it was still day light I look at my phone 1:30 pm so i had plenty of time to be back before 4:30 or else I whipped with the whip I shivered at that thought they became more violent lately.

I didn't know I was downtown till I look at the beautiful building that was in front of me this is where I can make my dreams come true of being a drawer.

I walk in ignoring Louis and the guys mind link to me.

Hey may I help you? The lady ask all to politely.

I decided to wonder in her mind and I did.

( The woman Flashback:14-15 years earlier)

The little girl was sitting on the ground crying. She was covered in bruises and everything bloody lip,black eye mud in her mouth and hair.

She stood up and her eyes got darker " I'll shall revenge you father!" The girl snarled.

She then turn around running in the woods never to be seen again.

That's until now....

*

*

*

I gasp i look up at the woman that was not what I was expecting I was trying to read her thoughts not see her past it seems she was rape,beat, and abused hey! That wasn't my business.

' am looking for, ms. Gardner ( I swear it's just a name ) I said looking In her eyes just as I expected jealousy everyone woman or girl envy me for some reason but my life it's not good I tell you nor Wil it ever.

Right this way she said and walk off to fast.

I know this bitch did not slam the damn door in my face!

I felt zayn amusing emotion I growled in anger once the lady turn to leave I made sure the door slammed when she left and it did i laugh in my head.

                                   ~~~

"Show me your drawings honey" she replied sweetly she really was nice I nodded and got out my drawings for her to see here's what they look like.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I decided to do 2 I mean I am a genius.

The lady smiled. I'll see you tomorrow so i can enter you in the talented show?.

I nodded.

I got up and ran out the building I whimpered.

I am in so much trouble!!!!

I got in the house the last thing I saw was Louis angry face and a smirking zayn.

I saw black dots.

Oh, come on anxiety!

And I fainted.

Sorry it's short but it's pretty late.

See you soon boos- Isabella

I Got Adopted By Vampires:A One Direction Adoption Story Very Slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें