Chapter 10:(What's My Real Name?)

( Lyric Tomlinson Point of view)

Pain... That was the only thing I felt why couldn't I move.

Lyric no! Please wake up! Sorry zayn i can't i wanted to say but i couldn't even move my mouth.

I felt myself shaking I silently start screaming.....

( Louis point of view:About time!😁)
Me and the boy's all sat on the chair across the wall from lyric it was a quiet evening the 5sos band left eight hours ago but it wasn't to peaceful too long.

I heard screaming the boy's sat up quickly I ran but the doctors tried pushing me back I punch one in the face he went flying maybe I use my vampire strength am sorry ha ha not! 😂

Zayn then went over to her the heart monitor showed her heart failing.

Lyric no! Please wake up! He screamed I rolled my eye's she look like she wanted to talk.

" guy's quick I have an idea" they circle Me and I whispered the plan.

We all look at zayn he nodded but said don't try anything funny.

I'll try I said note to self don't ever anger zayn he's a whole lotta scary than Liam.

I shrunked my body and went inside lyric mind yes I have weird powers but sometimes they come in handy.

                                  ~~~

( 💟Lyric point of view💟)

It felt like I was in space one minute am just relaxing and next minute there's someone looking at me.Louis

Hey! I whispered he just stared I look away getting uncomfortable.

Lou,when I look back I am going to walk away if you are Still looking at me.

Sorry I just miss you may I hug you? He wrap his arm's around me and pulled me close I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest.

This is so comfortable!😃

Lyric your heart is failing today which of right now you won't live today the only way is for us to turn you.

I gasp and shock my head no! I wanted to stay human.

Louis nodded " I know you'll say tha it's either that or you'll have to let Liam give you some of his blood don't worry you won't be a vampire.

Okay but not from Liam I'll reither it be Harry or zayn hell niall is better than Liam.

Ly-

Me and Liam ain't getting along!!!😡

Babe I know that but you will have to trust us and let us take care of you.

I nodded good and with that he disappeared...

                                   ~~~

I slowly open my eye's and gasp I saw everything better the carpet dusk and more my eye's than landed on zayn he was purring at me.

I giggled and wrap my arms around him I pulled back he look hurt I shook my head to let him know I wasn't mad at him.

Louis why the hell I see everything more clearly now like a vampire would hmm?

Your not fully vampire but you could have vampires trates.

This is!!!....awesome!!!! I cheered they sigh In relief.

Wait a minute where is Michael and the boy's?

"Out"was the boy's answer I shook my head these boys.

*
*
*

( still Lyric point of view)

So let Me get this straight you don't like your name anymore? Zayn ask I nodded.

Zayn was the best boyfriend ever!

Heard that! He purred in my mind more like ear

I laugh wait! What's he blushing? Oh my god!!!! I squealed the boy's covered their ears and ran out my room door yes I am back home but on bed rest.

Liam and niall stayed I glared at Liam he sigh and levy which make me and niall alone.

So? I got closer to him.

So? He said back moving even closer to me.

What name do you think I should have?

I don't know

Let's try naming name's to see if you them yeah?

I nodded.....

Sorry it's short I am sick don't feel good what's so ever next chapter will be longer I promise.

Have a nice day - Isa 

If it's misspelled  I didn't go over it sorry