Chapter 8

( lyric point of view) I felt dissy where am I? Heart rate droping  a voice said wait! Am dying?! Then I felt pain my last thoughts where zayn take care of the boy's and take care of each other😭

I saw white light and a figure walkin towards me I reach my hand out trying to grab it but the person grab hands, and  everything went red and white.....

                       ( 3 months later)

I walk around touching the grounds I been hearing these damns voices what felt like forever, oh a purple flower! I ran to it and grab it the ground shook making roll my eyes every time I grab the flower I start back over and the more Time I spend in here the more I don't get to live I will admit I do miss the boy's. A army of bees came my way I pick up my spike stick and swung they died yes I did this 70 times note the sarcasm now next was the fire breathing Dragon, I put away my spike stick and reach back grabbing my sword these bitches are gonna die?!😈. I jump on the Dragon neck as it made a move to grab my or you can say eat me with its long ass Dragon mouth teeth thing " come at me then!" I roare d am sick of being here I slice my sword over the dragons neck it died instantly. Now was the monster alligator I was get weak I do this every five minutes, it stomping footsteps snapped me out my thoughts " alright it's go time!" I cheered I race to the thing and cut out it's dick and neck  everything then went back to normal oh! A purple flow- stop lyric that's what got you here now I step back.
Her heart rate says 10 but how is she surving? A voice said "maybe god it's watching out for her" I think I heard Calum's voice wait a minute that means five seconds of summer it's here I have to get ready but I stop I can't move remember.
I look around I saw Louis walk to me his hair was longer and he looked older ' it's this future Louis?' Indeed am I he replied pulling me in his embrace.

Am afraid she doesn't have that long a voice said it was magical and heavenly awesome, " this Is all my fault we shouldn't of left In the car!" Then someone start crying I listen for a moment and stop before I do too

Don't listen to them I have for a while now , now why are you here? He didn't reply at first just stare at Me I turn to go back to the flowers and my fighting but he stop me " what!!!!!" His eye's turn purple wait purple?! I have to tell you what will happen in 2 year's you have to listen to me because it's start now and involves with you and your trust with us... well me he finished I nodded my head as to say go on.

After he was finished I was crying so I'ma live? Yeah he replied your in a coma have been for?.. he look at his watch 3 years now what?!😱 he laugh I didnt see nothing funny am just kidding 3 months you should of seen the look on your face😅 he laugh more wait, you didn't answer my question? What is it? He stop laughing and got serious " how did I  get in a coma? I ask.
You had a seizure you always does but this time it was hard and it nearly killed you you got to be lucky to be alive? I nodded I sure am.
Alright I best to be on my way then wait don't leave !!! I jump and landed near his feet I held on to it for dear life he's the only person I seen outside this walls since the accident that night. I have to go he said sadly you should be waking up soon anyways after he said that I start fading, wait what's happening to me?, where are you going? He didn't answer just keep walking ' thank you!' Even though I have no idea what I am thanking him for once I completely faded I heard a faint-

Your welcome.........

( still lyric point of view)

I open my eye's everything was blurry I gasp softly thank god no one heard me.

5seconds of summer was in my hospital room I nearly almost grab my mirror that was on that night stand.

They all where crying holding a shaking and breakdown Louis he was blaming himself for what happened to me.

No I said they all look at me and gasp running to me out of breath.

Louis lean Down and said how? You nearly died.

I shook my head "Lou, it's always been like that" I laugh.

How do you manage to be playful when you hurt Harry ask I shrugged.

I then spotted Liam I beckon him over I raise my hand and and and and.

Slap the taste of him there was silence Liam laugh a minute later.

So how have you been? My question was aimed at William he shrugged and blush do he like Me? Yes we all do my heart drop but I was flattered.

W-what do you mean?

It's not a secret that we all want you that was we been talking about this whole time.

So you mean to tell me you guys like me as what a couple we feel we then are dating?

They shook there heads no! They flinch I don't won't the whole room I just WANT zayn.

But ly-

I said get out!!!!!! They ran our except zayn and Michael,Luke,Calum and Ashton.

Of course zayn stayed I gave them this look and they fled I laugh as zayn crawled into the bed with me I kiss him and he kiss back "I love you"😍 I admitted.

I love you you too and we soon fell asleep in each other embrace and warmness not knowing a unknown person walking in changing her matching tube.

If I can't have you no one can!

So who do you guy's think it is? I WANT it to be a five seconds of summer person but should it be Liam or Harry?