Chapter 12

Remember lyric name is changed to Leona.

(😇 Leona point of view😇) his eyes where pitch black I gulp some tell Me this wasn't gonna be good.

Harry love are you alright?

I noted to myself to mentally slap Louis of course he wouldn't be alright just look at him.

It all happened in seconds he sank his teeth in my neck and start drinking the other's tried pulling him off but he was too strong.

Willams finally pulled him away but I was hurt I limped to the floor.

Liam do something?! I think Louis said I start hallucinating I saw white and red black bird's talking I giggled and stop cause I coughed blood.

No she already said it herself she don't like me! He hissed.

Louis growled at him and pulled him by his collar " look here Payne you are gonna forget about what happened the other day and help this poor damn girl!!! He roared everyone flinch including I Louis was always the calm one.

Suddenly my vision went dark...

      ( Leona childhood flashback)

Dad held me by my hair he was screaming at me for being a bardon.

Listen here you bitch! My friends will be here in 10 minutes and we don't won't to see no child got it? He screamed at Me.

I nodded.

Good now get out my sight he threw Me down on the cold floor to die for I laid on the floor crying I had one thought in my mind before I passed out.

Why?.....

                       ( present time)

I had tears in my eye's I was so broken he mad me feel so worthless why was I even born? I start sobbing I felt my self being lifted up.

Liam? Hmm I heard him humm as to let Me know he's listening.

Why didn't you just let me die? I cried harder everything went silent for a moment.

I was now laying on zayn chest he was rubbing my back I nuzzle his face he purred in approval.

I giggled but stop why was I feeling so drowsy? Before I could think I was asleep....

                          { 2 day's later}

Which ride you want to go on? Harry ask niall was to busy taking selfies with zayn.

I don't know that one I point at the fairest wheel he nodded we all got on I think everyone had a partner.

Me and zayn👍

Louis and Harry👍

Niall and Liam👍 yep everyone had a partner suddenly the  ride stop I automatically went in panic mood.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! everyone tried to calm me but I couldn't we where gonna die they going down with me too.

Zayn pulled me on his lap and rock me back and forth.