Chapter 2

😘 picture of lyric😘👆

( ********* Lyric's Point Of view*********)

I groan and open my eyes wait ,what happened? Lyric babe are you okay? An unfamiliar and familiar voice said I look up to see Holy Shit! And it was zayn he was like 5 centimeters apart from me I lean back.' yes I am fine' I replied I panic a lot don't worry to much I sat but got a little dizzy woah! Louis said take it easy baby girl I blush at his nickname Awww! She's so cute when she blush niall said I covered my face up.I got up and tested my leg I have to do that to make sure my legs don't give out.Easy Harry warned me keeping me steady I nodded and we walk to the living room and sat on the couch ' what should we do'? Niall ask hmm I start to think oh! I know we can go to the toy store I jump up and down.
Louis had said that was why I was his baby I agreed I am a baby now let's go! I pulled him along the rest of the boys ran after us cause I was moving so fast.
Y'all want to know how I look? I'll explain best as possible.I am 5'1 short I know I have blonde/whitish hair , I wear size 34 b in bra I ain't trying to get to personal that's all you get with my body I have a few freckles there light blonde color actually. I have pink lips and my eyes are purple light purple they are beautiful I know.Right now we are on our way to the toy store zayn had whispered in my ear not to long ago that Louis is a child too he like to be childish and play games to yay!am just like him.I know I may be to old to be playing with toys but hey some of us didn't have a child hood we finally arrive at toy r us I nearly jump out what am I saying I did I ran inside Louis and zayn chuckled.Inside I was surrounded by millions of toys I was gonna have a heart  attack dear god help me! I ran to the closet thing a doll it was five feet tall one inch shorter than i was Louis and the rest of them gasp I look up startled did I do something wrong? I ask no Louis said your doll look just like you only shorter he laugh so did the rest of them Shit I did too.After we left I had 16 toys and 19 bags full of books they have 3 types of stores built in there.[a/n let's pretend there's 3 toys connected to toy r us]We are now in the car I had put up a tantrum yes I did because dad..wow Did I just call Louis dad? Didn't let me get the toy I wanted anyways zayn was telling the story of how they met and how they came together as one direction wow that's along story I yawned and close my suddenly feeling sleepy I feel asleep thinking of zayn and one question that bother me "why do Harry like me so much"?...( The Next day Lets Say Lunch?) Harry please past me the Damn salt?! The reason why am yelling right now it's because Harry and the boys said I had enough salt I might of poured a little to much but that's me I curse for a reason I have ADHD,Anxiety problems I am also claustrophobic. Lyric baby you had enough already I saw dad narrow his eyes at Harry he doesn't Like when Harry give me names he thinks there all inappropriate ' fine' Harry snapped slamming the salt over to me nearly spilling it on me I calmly grab a towl that was near me wash it off and stood up wash the seats off and mines.wow Liam said I thought she would of punch him  by the  time I raise my hand up and it landed across Harry face zayn was closer to me cause he grab me and pull me away ' on second thought I spoke to soon Liam finish I was yelling at people kicking screaming I start panicking oh no! Am gonna go nuts I was layed down on bed Oh My God He's Gonna Rape Me!!! Lyric?! Calm down a voice commanded but I couldn't I couldn't take it anymore everything went black....

A/n sorry I'll write more if you give me 10 stars and at least vote 1 comments