[{Chapter 13}]- | Am Sorry😭|

Can't help but wonder why the hell  she is on the floor?!😅

( ***Leona point of view ***) I keep running am suprise they didn't find me yet  since they like  to catch Me when I run!.

I slow down I found somewhere to lay I laid on someone's jacket I knew they where coming for me things are not going to be good.

I close  my eye's I already know when I wake up I'll be in my Bed.

*

*

*

I open my eye's I look up and saw a black figure I start freaking out but then I realized that is zayn that's holding me.

"Come back to sleep" I heard him say and I did...

                                   ~~~

The first thing that happened what's Louis scolding me I apologize he accepted.

Next what's Liam I receive a spanking from him note to self don't get a spanking from ever again.

Next zayn,Harry and nialll told Me a story on what's going to happen if I did it again let's just say I fear for my life I am not safe😟.

I am now on the bed reading one of Jackie Collins book I know they are a little to appropriate for me but hey am almost 18.

I think the name of the book is drop dead beautiful.

It all what's peacefully until niall came in eyes a dangerous red I back away in fear what what's wrong with him?.

Nialll no!!!!! I screamed he got close and sank his teeth In my neck I tried screaming for help I went limp why where they just watching? " now I know why am so stupid for thinking someone will love me! I trusted these guys and I thought they trusted me I guess that was a lie my vision turn dark and I welcome it......

                       .....1 Month later...

I heard that annoying ass beeping sound again I automatically knew I was in a hospital I tried open my eye's but I couldn't so I let my self go to the light.

*

*

*

( future vision: kidda like a flashback between a dream that's basically what this is)

I open my eye's I saw future Louis again I look him up and down last time I saw him I thank him for what though? I don't know.

~Listen to Leona~ was the first thing I heard him say I lean into him." am listening I replied to him" he nodded.

Your future is now at risk he told me looking at me carefully.

Wait,why are you always coming when something bad happens? Or when am in my death bed? What's really going on? And how are you here right now? Ain't you going to mess up the future line.

Le-

What happens to me in the future?  I ask him.

You really want to know? I nodded.

There's 2 a way vision:1, you escape but dies. 2, you get drained.

But there a chance you become a vampire though because am trying to- he stop and look up at me eye's widen I gulp this wasn't going to be good.

Is there any chances you want to escape at 18?

My heart drop he knows me to well I nodded.

One going come true you will escape but die by the hands of nialll he the one that kills you not Liam he's your protecter.

I scoff as if " so how do you know all this?"

Because it happened already and went that he left me again alone this time.

Wait will I see you again? I heard a faint.

Yes...

( back to reality)

I open my eyes there was no one here I was in some hospital room.

Remember.

Huh? Who was that?

Remember your past lyrica.

Who what's lyrica?😱

I just laid back as the nurse came in check up on me to see if everything going normal it was.

I stayed calm even if the boy's came in and stayed down I sat up they where about to hear my god damn wrath!😠😈

Leona we''re sorry.

Oh hell no! God can't hold me back now.

What I said next shock the shit out of them.....

Hey I know I Said I am going to reveal who the one that's termiting her but you will be shock at who's doing it stay pretty.

Have a nice day/night

Isabella Jackson