Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT

Start from the beginning

Duff scowled, spitting in Izzy's face and grabbing him by the collar of his leather jacket.

"Follow me outside, boy, 'fore I kill ya with a wine glass." Duff snarled, face so close to Izzy's that their lips were almost touching. Izzy smiled and didn't object when the man dragged him roughly out side of the bar into the heat of the afternoon.

Izzy's crew was trying to follow them, but Duff yelled at them to stay put, that this was between him and Iz, and they didn't push it.

They stumbled behind the dingy bar building. Duff slammed Izzy into the brick wall, knocking the wind out of the smaller man.

"Damn, kid. The hell is wrong wit ya?" Duff growled, again, getting very close to his opponent's face. "Tell yo stupid ass gang to get outta my bar, you here me?"

Izzy smirked.

"Dunno, repeat that to me again?"

"Fuck you, Stradlin! Yo heard me!"

"Maybe I wanna fuck?" Izzy grinned just to piss of the man.

Duff snarled. 

"I ain't into ya gay shit, bud."

"Sure ya aren't." 

"Wadda ya mean?"

"You gotta boner."

Izzy smirked more and looked down at the bulge in Duff's leather pants, very noticeable. The fearless leader's face turned bright red, biting his lip and letting go of his enemy.

"The f-fuck yo lookin' at m-my dick for?" Duff stumbled, covering his crotch and stepping back.

"What? You gettin' turned on by dominatin' me? You into that shit?" Izzy gave Duff an innocent look. He stepped closer, rocks crunching under his heavy boots. "Cuz I am, too."

"Wha-?" 

Duff was cut off by Izzy flipping him around and pinning him to the wall, arms trapped above his head.

"I could help ya." Izzy purred close to his nemesis's ear, sending chills down the mans spine and blood to his crotch. He reached down with one hand and palmed him through his rough pants, causing the tall man to moan.

"Dammit, I ain't gay!" Duff whined, but didn't try and stop Izzy as he leaned down on all fours and licked his lips, eyeing the bulge in the man's pants. 

Izzy just grinned, pulling the leather pants down swiftly, enjoying the whines of protests from his enemy.

"Shut up an' enjoy it, babe." Izzy cooed, mouthing Duff's cock through his pants. A long string of curse words flowed out of Duff's mouth as he reached down to grip the soft black locks of his bullies hair. 

Izzy pulled out Duff's hard cock, it sprung and hit himself in the belly. Izzy licked the tip, collecting the leaking precum off of Duff as the tall man moaned, biting down on his leather glove. They couldn't let anyone hear them, let alone see them. What would their gangs think if they saw the two rivals pleasing each other when they should be beating the crap out of each other?

Izzy quickly took the whole thing down, not even gagging when the tip touched the back of his throat. His nose brushed Duff's happy trail and the man moaned, begging to thrust in and out of the small, wet mouth. 

"Damn, Iz. Ya take it like a pro. Fuck!" Duff growled, gripping onto Izzy's hair harder, pulling it harshly and causing the smaller man to moan, sending vibrations through his dick. Izzy picked up speed, looking slightly up and making eye contact with Duff. He almost came at the sight of his worst enemy sucking his cock and batting his lashes. 

"Best you got?" Duff grunted, grabbing the back of Izzy's head and pushing it closer, bucking into the bikers mouth. 

Duff was so close, wanted so badly to shoot down Izzy's throat and watch him choke.

"Iz-Izzy, 'm so close." 

The black hair man bobbed up and down, pulling his own cock out and palming himself. They were a sweaty mass, panting and lust driven. 

Izzy let out a shrill moan, causing Duff to go over the edge, cumming down the man's throat. He pulled out halfway, coating Izzy's face with ribbons of silky white streaks. 

Duff's head hit the back of the wall, he reached a hand up and wiped his sweaty forehead with a dirty hand. Izzy got up, shoving his spent cock into his leather pants and leaned in, kissing Duff and shoving his tongue down his throat. Duff could taste his own cum, which was disgusting but eroticallly hot. 

Izzy pulled back, grabbing Duff's hand and wiping the fluid off his face, then shoving the fingers in his mouth, all while making eye contact with his former enemy. 

The biker boy smacked the blonde in the ass, then walked away to his motorcycle.

"See you 'round, big boy." He winked, revving his engine and driving away. 

~

A/N

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WRITE OML!!!!! IT WAS GONNA BE ALL MYSTERIOUS AND GOOD AND FLUFFY BUT NO I JUST HAD TO MAKE IZZY GET SASSY AND SUCK DUFF OFF WTF IS WRONG WITH ME OWHCOCOOWADOXXWXWXVXWVVwiecaiweciawojdawvcxvwwc

I am so so sorry @mustarosti I PROMISE ILL MAKE A FLUFFY CUTE DUFFIZZY THING I WAS JUST EXPERIMENTING WITH AUS AND STUFF DONT KILL MEEEEEE!!!!!

I am so done with everything wow.

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT OKAY BYE

~Munky