We got into my truck and went to get Jake.

"Last time my family went camping we used walkie-talkies so I brought some for us," Jake told us and handed us each one.

"That's cool! I can't believe we didn't think of that," Noah said.

They messed around with the walkie-talkies while I drove us to the camp site.

"Yay, we're here!" Landon yelled and jumped out of the truck.

"Don't wander off yet. We need to set up our tents," I told them. Landon groaned, but stayed close.

"We have 2 tents. One for Noah and I and one for Landon and Jake. You guys better not make me regret my decision," I told them. I didn't really trust them, but Noah didn't want to share with either of them so hopefully this works out.

"We won't!" Jake and Landon said at the same time, smiling wide at each other. I already regretted it. They're smiles were nothing but trouble.

I pulled out the tents and started setting them up.

"Since you guys have your own tent you can put it together yourselves," Noah handed them the tent.

"Ok, easy!" Landon shrugged like it was no big deal.

Noah and I started putting ours together. We finished in about 15 minutes. We looked over at Landon and Jake and they had nothing finished.

"Still easy?" Noah mocked him.

"Shut up!" Landon yelled frustrated. "Can you just help us?"

"What would you do without your big brothers?" I teased him, which he rolled his eyes at.

Landon and Jake went to put their swim trunks on while we finished the tent. Soon they both came running towards us.

"What?" I asked them. They both looked scared.

"There's a freaking snake in the bathroom!" Landon yelled. He hates snakes so much.

"Just change in your tent," I suggested cause I wasn't gonna go and get the snake. They nodded and started changing. Noah and I changed as well.

"Can we go fishing first?" Noah asked.

"Yeah," I said. We've always liked fishing. We used to go with my dad all the time when Landon was little. Landon hates fishing. He can't sit still long enough to actually catch anything.

Landon and Jake came out of the tent laughing their heads off.

"We're going fishing," I told them.

"Fishing is boring though," Landon complained.

"No it's not," I said, handing everyone a fishing pole. "Fish for a while then you can swim."

We walked down to the lake and found a nice spot. Landon was jacking around and almost fell in, but Noah caught him.

"I should've let you fall in," Noah told Landon.

We started fishing and everyone was catching fish except Landon.

"This sucks," Landon groaned.

We sat there for another hour, until Landon was getting super annoying so we went swimming. After swimming we went and had our camp fire. We roasted hot dogs and smores.

"Can Jake and I go explore?" Landon asked me.

"Yeah, but bring the walkie-talkies with you," I told him. They grabbed them and then left.

Landon's POV
This camping trip is great so far, but I really wanna prank my brothers. They get me all the time and I can never get them back, but now I think I can get them.

Jake and I have been planning all day. We left to 'take a walk' so we could start. I brought silly string and Jake brought fake snakes. I'm going to call Brody and tell him we're lost and when he comes to look for us we're gonna jump out and scare them, spray silly string at them, and throw the 'snakes'.

Noah's POV
Landon and Jake went and took a walk. I stayed with Brody and we just talked. It started getting dark and they still weren't back. Brody called them on the walkie-talkies.

"Guys we got lost!" Landon's panicking voice comes over the walkie-talkie.

"What are you guys by?" I asked.

"Uh I think the bathrooms, but it's too dark to see."

"We'll come look for you," Brody told them. "Stay put!"

It was really dark out so we grabbed flashlights.

"I shouldn't of let them go out," Brody mumbled.

We walked over by the bathrooms and shined the light, but we couldn't see anything.

"AHHH!!" I heard screaming and then stuff was pelting me. It startled me so I moved backwards, but I stepped in a huge hole. I felt a pop in my ankle and I fell to the ground.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Noah?" I heard Landon's voice. I shined the light and saw that it was Jake and Landon who did it.

"Noah are you ok?" Brody asked.

"Shit! No!" I yelled. My ankle was throbbing.

"Noah I'm sorry!" Landon told me. I wasn't even mad right now cause I was in too much pain.

Brody helped me up and took me to his truck saying my ankle looked really bad and I needed to get it checked out.

Landon's POV
Oh no, oh no! Noah getting hurt was not part of the plan. I was currently sitting in the back of the truck, while Brody drove Noah to the hospital. I felt terrible. I didn't mean to have him get hurt. This is why I can never get my brothers back. Nothing goes right.

"Noah I'm sorry," I told him.

"Landon that was stupid," Brody told me.

We pulled up to the hospital and Brody helped Noah inside. Turns out Noah only sprained it really bad, which made me feel a little better it was broke, but from now on I think I'm done with pranks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks @gaby_brusco16 for the idea!