Chapter 70

Landon's POV
Today is the first full day on the boat. I was too excited to sleep anymore. I got out of bed and went over to Brody and Kaitlin's bed.

"Brody get up!" I poked his head.

"What time is it?" He groaned.

"6:00," I said and cringed. This was way earlier than I thought and I was hoping he wasn't gonna be mad.

"It's too early. Go back to bed," He told me, putting a pillow over his head.

"I can't sleep anymore," I said. I wanted to go explore the boat.

"Don't care," He simply said. I huffed and sat back on my bed. Neither of them would get up and it might be hours before they actually do. I really didn't want to wait that long.

"Can I go to dad's room?" I asked Brody. My dad would get up and do something with me.

"Yes, but be careful," Brody mumbled tiredly.

I grabbed my dad's room key off the table and walked down the hall to his room. I slide the card in and walked in.

They were both still asleep. Noah was sprawled out on the bed and my dad was sleeping soundly on his side.

I walked closer to them and took a big breath in.

"AHHH!" I screamed startling them.

"Landon, what the hell?" Noah yelled.

"What are you doing in here?" My dad asked confused.

"Brody and Kaitlin wouldn't get up. Can you do something with me?" I asked my dad, laying down beside him.

"It's only 6!" Noah groaned.

"Let me get ready," My dad said, getting up and going to the bathroom.

Noah rolled back over and went back to sleep, but I was really bored. I walked over to his bed and snuggled up to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm bored," I complained. He rolled over and wrapped his arm around me.

"Then sleep," He suggested.

"But I'm waiting for dad," I told him, but he was already asleep. I just rested my head on his chest. I kept my eyes open because I didn't want to fall asleep.

"You ready?" My dad asked, coming out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I need help though," Noah's arm was to heavy to move off me. My dad chuckled but came over and helped me. He lifted Noah heavy arm and freed me.

"Can we get food? I'm starving," I asked my dad.

"Yeah," He said, ushering me out of the room. We walked around trying to find the buffet and got lost a few times. I walked through the line of food and put eggs and bacon on my plate. As I was getting to the end of the line I saw a huge ice cream machine. I smile happily and picked up a cone. I filled it with vanilla ice cream and topped it with gummy bears and hot fudge. Once I was satisfied with the food I got I went and sat by my dad who was siting at a nearby table.

"Landon, its breakfast! Why did you get ice cream?" He sighed.

"Cause I wanted it," I shrugged.

"Once the cruise is over I'm limiting your sugar intake," He told me.

"Dad!" I whined, and he gave me a stern glare. I stopped talking and ate my food.

Awhile later someone came up to me and flicked my ear. I knew it was Noah. He's the only one that does that.