Chapter 73

Landon's POV
I was sleeping in my bed when I felt something wet on my cheek. I opened my eyes and noticed Max licking my face.

"Hey Max!" I hugged him. I then realized Noah was standing beside my bed.

"Time to get up," He told me.

"Why?" I asked. I was comfy snuggling with Max.

"Brody needs you," Noah said.

I rolled back over and cuddled Max. There is no way I'm getting up.

"So you're gonna be difficult?" Noah asked, I didn't say anything, just closed my eyes.

"Fine," He sighed and left my room. I heard him talking to Brody from down the hallway, and soon Brody came storming into my room.

"Landon Drew, get up!" Brody said, sternly.

"But why?" I whined.

"You need to feed and walk Max. Now that you have a dog you have to be responsible for him," Brody told me.

"Max doesn't have to go pee yet," I said, trying to make Brody let me stay in bed.

"And how do you know that?" Noah asked, and I suddenly felt something wet on my stomach. I looked down and saw that Max had peed on me.

"Haha you just got pissed on!" Noah laughed.

"Max... why did you pee on me?" I groaned. I guess he really did need to go pee.

"Landon, I told you to take him outside, but now you're covered in pee," Brody told me, frustrated.

"Sorry," I muttered.

I sat up in bed and the pee soaked my sweats and my bedding.

"Ew, what do I do?" I asked.

Brody threw a towel at me.

"Dry off, then go walk Max," Brody told me, and I listened this time.

I walked by Noah, leaving my room and he was still laughing.

"It's not funny!" I yelled at him.

"Yes, it is, pee boy!" He said, finding himself so funny.

"Shut up!" I punched him hard. He turned and glared at me.

"If you weren't covered in pee right now, I would beat you," He told me.

I walked down the stairs, my clothes still soaked in pee. I grabbed Max's leash and clipped it to his collar.

"Let's go pee Max!" I said. He's ears perked up. I guess he still needed to go after peeing on me.

I opened the front door and let Max walk around for a bit. I was getting tired of pee all over me so I took him inside, and he wasn't thrilled about that. He kept whining and tried to pull me back inside.

"No, Max. I need to get change," I told him.

We walked back inside and Max ran off. I went to my room and my dirty bedding was still on my bed. I thought Brody would've washed it for me.

"Brody!" I yelled.

"What?"

"Come here!"

He walked into my room.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"Can you help me with my bed?"

"Nope," He told me and started leaving.

"Wait, please help! I don't know how to do laundry," I pleaded.

"You're 12, you need to learn," Brody told me.