Chapter 13

Brody's POV
Today is the day we leave for Hawaii. My alarm went off at 4:30 and I got ready quickly before waking up my brothers. They both hate waking up early but I hope they won't be grumpy because I'm not dealing with that all day. I went to Noah's room first and he was laying on top of his blankets in his boxers.

"Noah wake up." I said while I smacked his butt.

"Ow!" He whined, "What do you want?"

"You need to get ready. We have to leave in 30 minutes." I told him.

"Five more minutes." He groans.

"No! We can't be late." I said and smacked his butt again.

"Ow! Ok, ok! I'm up!" He said and sat up in bed.

"I'm going to wake up Landon, you need to get ready and meet me downstairs in 20 minutes." I told him. He groaned again but eventually got up and took a shower. I went to Landon's room next. He was bundled underneath the blankets and I could barely see him. I sat down beside him and peeled back the covers.

"Bud it's time to leave for Hawaii." I say rubbing his back. He turns over and lays his head on my lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

"But I'm comfy and warm." He says with his eyes shut.

"I know. You can get comfy on the plane." I told him.

"Ok, can I bring my blanket?" He asks pointing to his fuzzy basketball blanket.

"Yes. Put it in your bookbag." I say, "Now get ready quickly and meet us downstairs."

He hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I went back to my room and made sure I didn't forget anything. After I checked I went downstairs and loaded the suitcases into the back of my truck. Once I was finished we had five minutes until we needed to leave. I walked back inside and saw Landon curled up asleep on the couch in shorts and a under armor shirt and Noah walking down the stairs in joggers and a blue shirt.

"Where's my suitcase?" Noah asks.

"I already put them in the truck." I say.

"Thanks!" He said.

"Alright we need to leave. We can get food on the way." I say. I walk over to Landon and wake him up for the second time today.

"Landon c'mon were leaving." I tell him. He wakes up and starts slowly walking outside after Noah. I turned off all the lights and locked the doors and head outside. As soon as I made it out the door I saw Landon asleep on the grass. I chuckled and went to pick him up knowing it would be easier than waking him up again. I got him in my arms and he said,"Brody I'm sorry. I was just too tired and I tripped and fell and I was too tired to get up."

"It's alright bud. I know it's way to early for you." I told him while setting him in the back seat. I grabbed his fuzzy blanket and laid it over him and he snuggled into it. I hopped in the front seat and saw Noah taking selfies.

"Really Noah? You're taking selfies at 5 in the morning?" I laughed.

"Hey! It's never a bad time to take selfies." He said and put a snapchat filter on his face.

"Haha ok bud! You just keep telling yourself that." I say while pulling out of the driveway.

The airport is about 30 minutes away and half way there I decided we need to grab some breakfast quickly.

"Where do you guys want to eat breakfast?" I ask.

"ihop." Landon answered.

"We don't have time for that. We need to get something through the drive thru." I told them.