School

Finnick pov.

Today I have school, which means facing katniss, after that kiss last night I left, I didn't know what to say, I like her, I don't know if she likes me back. Peetas a total jerk for hurting katniss. Wait! Katniss told Peeta that she didn't know if she liked me as a friend or not! He will hate me, oh no. I was interrupted from by thoughts with a knock on the door.
"Finnick get up, we need to leave in twenty minutes" said the voice if my annoying sister
"I'm up!"
Oh god. Only twenty minutes, I hop in the shower and wash myself clean. I was only in the shower for two minutes. I rieed my hair, and got dressed in black shorts, and a white top. I put in some spray and went downstairs.
"Pancakes are ready" said lily, my sister, this time less annoyingly maybe just because she mentioned pancakes who knows.
"Thankyou lily" my sisters actually a really good cook, i finished my pancakes and went to the car
"Wait for me"
"Hurry up then" I saw my sister running and I couldn't stop laughing.😂
She got in the car and we drove off to school, I dropped her off at her primary school, I parked my car in my usual parking spot, no one else parks there because apparently I'm popular. I saw Katniss's and peetas car in the usual spot already. Oh no. I really like katniss and everything but I don't want to face them today.

Katniss pov.

I saw finnick come through the door, oh no. I like him a lot, but I don't want to be more than friends, because I like Peeta as we'll. I guess I'm going to have to talk to finnick and get over him, I want him to be like my brother again, but I don't know if it will ever be like that. I'm going to tell him, we can't go out because it may end badly and I can't lose him, that we will just have to get over each other. Peeta means the world to me, he's more of the guy who I can only think of as my boyfriend, bestfriend. Like you know the boy who's you boyfriend but like your best friend. But finnick he's not that he's a guy who would punch anyone that hurt me. Not that I want him to hurt anyone. Finnick walked over to me, because his locked was next to mine, peetas wasn't. He put his maths and English books in his locker, and then turned to me.
"Kat"
I looked up from my locker "yes, fin?"
"We need to talk"
"I know" he walked outside and sat under this tree and patted the spot next to him signalling from me to sit down. So I did.
"Fin," I started but he cut me off
"Kat, I know you don't want to be more than friends"
"It's not that I don't want to because I like you, I just like Peeta too"
"I understand" he started to get up but I pulled him back down
"Fin, we need to get over each other, we will both find someone else one day, but for now, we need to go back to being bestfriends, finnick your my bestfriend who would hurt anyone that hurt me, and I love you like a brother, and maybe a bit more, but we both need to over come the feelings we may be feeling. I don't want thing to be awkward fin" then he kissed me, not caring if anyone swam I kissed back then pulled away after about thirty seconds.
"Our last kiss" he giggled
"I love you fin"
"I love you too, and don't worry I know this is a friendly way"
I giggle "better bet back to the others" I say, finnick gets up and puts out his hand to help me up I take it and get up.
We walked into the school, and saw the others
"Hey" Cato says
"Better get to homeroom" clove says and takes the lead.

~time flash to lunch~

I got to the lunch room, to see everyone already sitting at our usual table.
"Sleepover at mine" glimmer squeals I nod.
I see Peeta glance over at me and I glance back he smiles, I didn't smile back, I just look away.
The lunch bell rings and we all get to class.
Class is boring as usual, boring and I just want to leave.
It felt like about 200 minutes before we were dismissed but it was only an hour then I went to pack for glimmers.