Who is it?

Chapter 10 -

Katniss pov.

Once Peeta dropped me off home last night, I went straight to bed. I don't have school tomorrow though which is good.

~Next day~

I texted the group, because I wanted to know if they wanted to do so ething, I also texted James because I guess him and clove are kind of a thing, we'll there not together but they both like each other.

Me🎯: Hey guys, do any of you want to come to my place? I'm so bored.

Peeta💕🍞: Sure babe, what time?

James: Who are you?

Me🎯: Whenever Peeta, and I'm katniss, cloves friend.

Clove: if you want to go James, I can pick you up and take you, I'll be round in about an hour kat x
James: yeah okay, sure.

Glimmer💅: I'll be there xox

Marvel: I'm in. Glim do you want me to take you?

Glimmer💅: that would be great, thanks x

Annie 👗: Yeah, me and finnick will come:-) xox

Finnick🎣: See you in a hour.

Me🎯: Bye guys xox

After that, I went to get ready, I out on a white long sleeved crop top with dark denim jeans. I put on some natural make up, tied my hair into a braid, and went down stairs.
"Can you drop me off at rues? I was going to walk but considering your ready?"
"Sure little duck, but how far away does she live?"
"Just down the road"
I got in the car, and prim in the passengers seat. We headed to rues, once I had dropped her off I went back home, I still had Atleast 20 minutes before they will be here so I put some crisps, chocolate, sweets, and other snacks into bowls and got two bottles of coke out and some cups and laid them on the counter. I hope today's fun, I'm just trying to do this for clove and James, i want him to ask her out, and the only way to do that Is truth or dare and of course we will play that at a 'party' . Finnick always wants to play it.
Them the door bell rings and I go to get it.
It's not who I thought it would be though....

<cliff hanger, sorry about boring, short chapter, needed to update, party will be next chapter>