Party!

<thankyou all so much for over 400 reads! It's amazing, keep voting, commenting, and reading, but most of all enjoy💕>

Chapter 9

Peeta pov.

Once I was ready I texted finnick and marvel.

To: Finnick 🎣, Marvel.

Is everyone ready?

From: Finnick🎣

I am!

To: Finnick🎣, Marvel.

Well I'm now coming to pick you all up so make sure you ready.

I drove to Finnicks first and picked him up, then marvel. Marvel lived right near glimmer so we were pretty much there. Once we got there I rang the door bell and glimmer came to the door in this amazing dress, it was pink. We came in to see we were the first ones there except the girls. When katniss came down the stairs, in a beautiful red dress I couldn't help but stare.
"Take a picture it will last longer" she joked. She kissed me and grabbed my hand and took me to the living room with all the others. We all sat on the couch. I sat with katniss, marvel with glimmer and finnick with Annie. Clove was alone. I think she is feeling jealous, her not being with Cato anymore must be hard, considering we are all dating. I messaged katniss because I didn't want anyone else to hear.

To: Katniss😘💕

Clove looks sad, I think she feels alone, considering were all dating someone but not her? What should we do?

From: Katniss😘💕

I noticed that, I feel bad for her. Maybe we should get her a boyfriend and then invite him into our group? Then she wouldn't be lonely? xoxox

To: Katniss😘💕

That's a good plan babe, who though?xoxoxox

From: Katniss💕😘

Thresh? Brutus? xoxoxox

To: Katniss😘💕

Yeah, who ever she likes really?xoxoxox

After that me and katniss stop texting, and the door bell rang and everyone was slowing arriving, there was about hundred people here in the end. Even Madge, dellys friend was here. She seemed nice but when she's with delly she's a slut. One of them. I asked katniss if she wanted a drink and she nodded so I went off and got her one. On the way I saw clove with a guy, I think he's new, I don't recognise him, I run and get katniss.
"Katniss I think clove found someone without our help" I dragged her to where clove and the guy were and by this time they were making out. Clove looked behind to see us standing there, the guy went to get clove a drink and I went to go get katniss one so she could talk to clove alone.i kept in distance so I could here them though.
"Who's that?" Katniss asked clove.
"It's James (a new character I made up) he's new to panem high" Clove responds.
"Do you like him?" Katniss asks.
"Yeah, he's nice, good looking, but I want to get to know him better" cove says as katniss nods.
Then katniss comes to find me.
"Did you hear that?" She asks me.
I guess she saw I was watching.
"Yeah, we'll Atleast she likes him"
Katniss nods and I give her a drink, after that we head to the dance floor and dance. After about an hour and a half of dancing, I check the time.
"It's 1 o'clock and do you want me to drive you home?"
"Yes please" she says.
We say goodbye to everyone, i drive marvel home to, once I get to his house he gets out of the car, and waves, we wave back and then I continue driving katniss home. Once were at her house she kissed me goodbye, and then I leave.
I love her so much, she's perfect. I miss her already

<sorry it's a short chapter>