Player and whore.

Katniss pov.

Once I woke up, I went to the kitchen, I saw clove in there crying. She looked at her phone and cried even more. I didn't know what was going on so I didn't go in for a while. She kept crying and looking at her phone, soon I walked I and hugged her.

"What's up clover" I said smiling, that nickname always makes her laugh, even though she doesn't like it very much. She passed me her phone, I read the name is said Cato. It was a message from Cato.

The message said

From: Cato 💔

I sorry clove, I didn't mean to hurt you, but I don't love you I guess I never did. You need to move on, and then maybe we can be friends. I'm glad we broke up, now I can be with a nicer much prettier girl. Goodbye.

I hugged clove.

"He doesn't know what he's missing out on. Delly's 99% fake. I don't know what he's talking about, your so much prettier, so much nicer, unless being a whore is considered nice. But trust me you don't want to me a slut like her. Catos a jerk, a player, he can be with a whore. Player and whore. They suit each other." I said trying to cheer her up.

She smiled soon her smiled turned into a frown "why do I always go for the wrong guys" she said

"Clove, put it this way, your one heart break closer to happily ever after" I said and she looked confused but soon got it.

"Life isn't a fairy tale" she said looking at me like I'm crazy.

"You never know, anything can happen" I reassured her.

Then the others woke up.

"What's going on" finnick says and he walked into the kitchen

"Nothing, just talking" clove replied, I guess she did to want to tell anyone.

"I've invited loads of people round for a party tonight" glimmer says looking pleased with herself.

"LETS GO SHOPPING THEN" Annie says, glimmer smiled, clove doesn't mind shopping, Jst not all the time, me either, but I don't like shopping with glimmer she makes us try on every dress in the store to make sure we get the one that suits us best.

"Alright.." Me and clove muttered together.

"We'll were going home" finnick mutter and all the boys nodded.

Once they left glimmer drove us all to our houses to collect money, I took a few hundred pounds.

Then we went to the mall. We went in topshop, quiz, and any other dress store you can think of, in the end I got a lovely red dress, it came to just above my knees, and had a belt just below my breasts. Glimmer got a pink one with sparkles on the top half. Clove got a purple dress which was lovely. Annie got a turquoise dress that was tight on the top half and puffy at the bottom. Which looked amazing on her.

Once we got home glimmer curled all of our hair, and painted our nails the same colour of our dress and then we got ready, we were all done just in time because the bell rang.

<will write about the party in next chapter! this is just a slightly boring chapter about leading up to it! and about the morning:-) thankyou for reading, I have got over 200 reads, and over 20 votes, thankyou so much, comment ideas for chapters, and carry in voting, I will update as often as I can (I have a lot of free time, and off school for the next three days)>