Cheater

~the day after the pervious chapter~

Finnick pov.

It's been a day since I was in that car with katniss, where we met eyes, and she's the inky thing on my mind, I know this feeling I've felt it before, with Annie. Love. I can't love katniss though! She's with Peeta, I'm with Annie. What do I do? That's when my phone rings.

~on the phone~

"Hello, katniss?"

"Finnick!.... I need to talk to you"

She was crying, she only managed to say that between sobs.

"Come over mine then and we I'll talk okay?"

"Thankyou finnick"

"No problem, see you soon kat"

"Bye"

~end of phone call~

What is it? Does she love me? No. Did Peeta break up with her? Does she know I love her? Impossible, I haven't told anyone, the questions were eating me alive, it was about ten minutes with the mind turning questions until finally the door rang.

I ran down stairs to answer it to be greeted by a puffy face katniss.

"He-ll-o f-inn-ick" she said between sobs.

"Kat, are you aright?"

"Can we sit down and I'll explain"

I walked to the living room and katniss followed, I'm home alone my mum and dad have gone to London for a few days. My little sister went with them.

Once we sat down I was about to speak but she did it first.

"Peeta, cheated on me" her facial expressions were no longer hurt but angry.

"That player!" I shouted, because honestly someone who hurts katniss is no longer a friend.

"What exactly happened" I asked before saying anything worse about him

"I was walking to the meadow I've always gone to as a kid, to clear my thoughts, were dad died, when ever I'm sad, but don't worry I wasn't sad, I was just thinking..." Before she could continue I butted in hoping it was about me and her

"What were you thinking?" I ask.

"I'll tell you after it's complicated" I nod and she continues

"And he was there with delly holding hands and making out I know dellys a slut and everything but she wasn't forcing him to do that, that was by choice and I just don't know what to do"

I didn't realise what I was doing when I leant in a kissed her, I was about to pull away when she kissed back, I was so shocked, I kept going but eventually pulled away, she looked sad.

"I'm sorry" I said

"Finnick what's going on?" Before I could speak she continued "I don't get you, we've been friends forever and the other day when we got caught in each other's eyes, I haven't stopped thinking about you, and now this, finnick i love you, I'm just trying to figure out if it's the brotherly way like before or you know romantic way"

"Katniss, that's exactly what's been going on with me, but I'm finally sure it's not the sisterly way, I felt sparks fly when we kissed" and with that her lips crashed onto mine, I hugged her and pulled her closer, we made out until we needed air.

"Finnick, I need to figure out things with Peeta first and you with Annie"

Then she got her bag and left... And she thinks I'm hard to understand!

I had to message Annie, I don't love her, we'll as a friend. Note to self change contact name

To: Ann😘😘

Come over, need to talk to you ann😘

She was here In less than five minutes.

"What's up fin" she said as soon as i opened the door

"Sit down" I replied.

"Finnick, I'm guessing your breaking up with me and that's fine"

"Yes Annie, I'm so sorry, your more like a sister to me now, I feel the need to protect you, but not as a boyfriend. I love you as a sister, and I don't want to hurt yiu, im sorry"

"Finnick, I've been feeling the same way" she got up took her bag gave me a goodbye hug and walked out. Women, there so hard to understand, not even a goodbye?!

<sorry don't worry there's a good reason for this! I'm an everlark shipper don't worry! I just thought this story need some drama to spice it up>