Cheater. Break up or make up?

Chapter 6

Glimmer pov.

It took us ten minutes to get to school, the girls all went in kats car and we were singing along to one direction, what makes you beautiful.
"That's what makes you beautiful" clove sings just as we get to school.
Once were at school marvel takes my hand and drags me off, and then others go to there first class which is English, with mr gloss, and me and marvel had science with miss cashmere.
It was so boring so me and marvel chatted the whole time, I hate science. Miss cashmere doesn't pay attention to us, as we sit at the back of the class.
"This is boring, wanna ditch?" Marvel asks me, and I nodded and he drags me by my hand through the halls, we heard moaning and groaning, we looked around the wall and saw Cato making out with....

Della Cartwright!
How could he do this clove loves him. We all thought he loved her, he cheated on her!!
"Let's go get clove"
I nod and we run to English which clove has, and we stand at the door until she sees us.
She looks worried but she comes anyway.
"What did you want" she says, and I drag her by the arm round the corner, and she sees them, I feel so sorry for her.
"CATO, HOW COULD YOU?" She shouted at him before storming off.
Cato grabs marvels arm probably trying to explain.

Cloves pov.

Marvel and glimmer pulled me out of class, I didn't know why until I walked round the corner to see Cato with....
Who is it?
she turned round and I knew that second who it was... Delly Cartwright. The school slut.
I ran off, crying. Of course, I loved him, did he ever love me back? Has he been cheating on me the whole time?
I need to stop thinking off these question they just make me cry more. Cato grabbed marvels arm and talked to him, I didn't know what and I didn't really care what!

I ran to the bathroom, glimmer ran after me, she told me we could all sleep at hers tonight, to make me feel better, and she would host a part tomorrow night. Which made me feel a little better because I want to see my true friends, not Cato. Glimmer told me he wasn't going to be invited and neither were the 'whores' I knew she meant delly and Madge. Which made me laugh. I wiped all my tears awway in the bathroom, put on my mascara, foundation, eye liner, again so no one would see I had been crying, and glimmer and marvel promised not to tell what happened, I wanted to tell everyone tonight. Once school was over I got in the car and drove home.