Im sorry

Peeta pov.

I cheated on katniss yesterday, and if didn't mean to, I love her to bits, and I know she saw, I saw her bag dash past the door. She won't undestand, she's not a guy.
~flashback~
I was sitting down in the meadow I love, and always go to. Delly came and sat down next to, dellys a slut and I don't really like her but I'm not a mean person, so I won't tell her.
"Peeta baby" she said
"Hello delly" I said trying not to be mean
She took my hand and I tried to pull say but it was no use so I just left it there
She in buttoned one her buttons of her shirt and hey I'm a guy, I couldn't help my self but look
She leaned in and kissed me and I couldn't help but kissed sick and that's when katniss came
I didn't know what to do, I didn't stop sing even though I saw her I was caught in the moment.
~end of flash back~

I heard my phone ring and I automatically knew who it was. I look at the called id.
Katniss.
I answered it seeming like everything was fine
~phone call~
'Peeta how could you?"
"How could I what?"
"You know what you did"
"I'm sorry kat, I was caught in the moment"
"Did she force you to kiss her?"
"No, but I didn't want to, I was caught in the moment"
"Peeta we need a break, I need to think about this"
"Kat, I understand, just remember, I love you and always will I'm here for you, I will never love somebody else, and once your done thinking, I'll be waiting"
"I know Peeta, it's complicated though"
"Why?, I know I cheated in you, I honestly should have stopped my self, but I didn't, and that was wrong"
"It's a lot more than that"
"What do you mean?"
"Finnick"
"What about him?"
"I like him, but I'm not sure wether it's a friendly way or not anymore"
"Kat, I don't care who you like, I will always like you, I will wait for the day you may like me back, even if that's not now"
"Peeta, you know that's now, but I really just need some time to think"
"Okay, I'm so sorry"
"I know"

<sorry! I ship everlark don't worry! just some drama>