Town

Chapter 4

Katniss pov.

I got in my car, along with clove, glimmer, and Peeta. The rest got in Annie's car. Once we arrived in town, me, glimmer, clove and Annie went to topshop, it's my favourite shop, and glimmer loves it, but she prefer dress shops, she wears dresses all the time, even in winter, I wear jeans, dresses occasionally. All the boys walk off and of course they went to go get food, I mean I've never known someone to eat as much as Cato does, I eat a lot but no where near as much as him. I'm guessing they went to Burger King, it's Catos favourite, but of course Peeta perfers mc Donald's, and I think marvel likes KFC and then there's finnick who likes... Sugar cubes.

I bought some new jeans while is as in topshop and glimmer bought a lovely dress. It was about £100! My jeans were £30. Clove wanted a really nice top, but she said it was too expensive, and if she had enough money left she would buy it so we took our bags and walked out of the shop. Clove called Cato and asked where he was, and the answer was Burger King, like I knew.

"There at Burger King" clove says rolling her eyes

"I KNEW IT" I screamed looking proud of myself

"Katniss, I love the new you" glimmer said making me confused, I think she could tell so she carried on.

"Your not worried about gale, and your so happy and being yourself" which made me smile, because I loved not being controlled by gale, I don't constantly worry about him hurting me it was great

"I'm just so happy he's gone, I feel like a big weights been lifted of my shoulder" they all smiled and we carried on walking to Burger King, it wasn't that far from topshop, literally just across the road so we were there before I knew it. They were sitting in the window looking for us, we all could tell they hadn't seen us. We walked in the doors of Burger King and they didn't realise. "BOO" we push on the guys backs, they jump out of there socks. It was hilarious.

Marvels pov.

We were all sitting in Burger King, Catos favourite, I was more of a KFC kind of guy. We were looking for the guys who were apparently on there way, but who knows how long they will be considering thee with glimmer who I know loves shopping, oh how i love glimmer!

"BOO" I heard and a push on my back.

I was shocked so jumped a little out of my seat, the others did too. I wasn't exactly scared but I mean I was surprised. We moved along so the girls could sit with us. Cato sat with clove of course, Peeta sat with katniss, Annie sat with finnick and I was with glimmer.

Finnick started waving our the window, we all looked confused, then he got up and ran out side, he hugged a girl and I could tell Annie was confused, he brung her inside, "this is Johanna, she's my childhood friend" Johanna waved at us and of course we waved back, we all told her our names and she sat with us, next to finnick. Finnick was giving all his attention to Johanna, I guess because he hasn't seen her in a while, but I could tell Annie was annoyed.

"Shall we go to the beach?" Clove asked, I could tell she was trying to get past the awkward silence. Everyone nodded and we just walked to the beach.

Peetas pov.

We walked to the beach and I took Katniss's hand as we walked down the beach. Cato took cloves hand and finnick took Annie's. We sat in the beach, I put my arms around katniss. I saw marvel walk off with glimmer and I assumed he was asking her out, I saw her blush and scream yes, I know wht happened, they told us anyway.

"ME AND MARVEL ARE DATING" glimmer said in high pitch, she does that when she's excited, we all hug them and they hold hands. I stand up and pull katniss us, I hold her hand and we walk along the sea, just in so are feet get slightly wet.

Katniss pov.

We are walking along the beach hand in hand, it could be more perfect, I stop and pull him by his shirt so he is close, and our bodies are touching. He puts his hands on my hips and we keep kissing, until I pull away unwillingly. I can tell there watching, we walk back to them, and Cato says "were all now going" so they all get in there cars, and Peeta gets in mine. We go back to my house.