.11.

Jimin came over to Yoongi's office.
He leaned on Yoongi's work table and just stared at all the awards that were on the wall and shelves.

"That's amazing." Jimin admired.
"Thanks."

Yoongi were tidying up his office and just as he finished with the table, Jimin sat on it and leaned toward Yoongi.

"You know.. I always wanted to do this." Jimin said with a smirk and Yoongi raised his head toward Jimin.

"Do what?"

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's shirt's collar and pulled him for a kiss, and just before their lips touched, Jimin answered "Making out in an office.."

Yoongi returned a kiss, but not a deep one. He pulled back saying "Sorry, I need to go to a meeting soon. Save this for tonight." He winked and got his bag.

Jimin looked bummed but understood.

"And besides... isn't you friend waiting for you downstairs?" Yoongi said getting out his wallet.

"Oh shit" Jimin remembered Taehyung was waiting for his since Tae was nice (or bored) enough to accompany Jimin as he go get checked.

"I didn't get the chance to get change so just use this card." Yoongi handed Jimin a rechargeable debit card.

"woah.. you sure babe?" Jimin took the card and looked at Yoongi who just giggled at the nickname.

"Yeah babe, Just don't buy anything stupid with this. I can monitor all outcomes of this card."

"Thank you! I love you. Thank you for paying for my appointment." Jimin gave Yoongi a huge smile and a very loving kiss.

"sure thing. now go.. Don't be late." Yoongi smile back.

The check went good and they say that he should get the results the next morning.

Taehyung and Jimin just went to the mall that was right next door, and they sat there to eat.
Jimin payed for the food with his own money. It wasn't cheep but it was good.

They then just went window shopping at the mall and Taehyung almost lost his shit when they found a weird kinky sex store.

"Tae.. no..." Jimin whined as he got pulled into the shop.

"No no wait, Hobi and I always make fun of stuff here and I really want to get those kinky cubes! It's like a personal joke!" Tae explained and browsed the shelves.

He then found, what he referred as, the best birthday present for Yoongi ever.

"No" Jimin said bluntly at Taehyung holding a pink dress.

"c'mon! It's his birthday soon!"
"No way... isn't it too much?"
"You will look super cute in this!"
"no! and it's too expansive. I already spent all my money on food."
"Just use his card. pay him back later... with cash, or with loooooove" Tae joked ad he wiggled the dress from side to side.

"Tae.. that's... that's weird."
"Just try it on!"

And so Jimin did. He felt super awkward in that dress, but also kinda cute.

As he checked himself at the mirror and Tae just admiring how actually cute Jimin is in that thing, Jimin said "well,, he does call me "babe" and "cute" a lot.. maybe he likes those kind of things?"

"Yeah you should totally get it." Tae said.

Jimin thought about it for a few more seconds.

The dress was cute but also very kinky.
The cleavage was deep and there were a lot of belts around the waist, which actually complimented Jimin thin waist.
The skirt was way too short, just enough to cover his butt.
The dress also came with a black choker which Jimin liked, Gloves which Jimin found weird and a thigh strap, which Jimin found weirder.

"He will take the dress." Tae said to the seller lady.
"Uh! wait! umm" Jimin stuttered.

Jimin changed back to his clothes, looking again at the dress.
"Will he like it?"

"yeah c'mon. I got the cubes so just pay and let's go.

Jimin ended up buying the dress and paying with Yoongi's card.

Jimin went over to Yoongi's, returning him his card and, well, continuing from where they left this morning.

"Thank you so much for today hyung." Jimin mumbled near Yoongi's ear.
"No problem babe, glad I could help you out." Yoongi said as he kept kissing Jimin's neck and caressing his back with both of his hands.

Jimin sat on Yoongi's thigh, pretty much melting over him and breathing some sexual breaths here and there which turned Yoongi on.

"you know... today was the first time you told me that you loved me." Yoongi said, still touching and kissing Jimin.

"mmm?" Jimin answered breathing heavily. He didn't really put that much thought into it.

"I enjoyed it, and I love you too." Yoongi stopped kissing and just smiled at Jimin.

Jimin looked at him, grabbed his cheeks with his hands and pulled him in for a deep deep kiss, moaning softly into it.

Yoongi happily returned the kiss as he leaned back on the bed and flipped them over so that Jimin would be under him, with his back to the sheets.

"You are wearing too many clothes, take them all off." Jimin said smiling at Yoongi and Yoongi obeyed. at the same time Jimin started taking his own clothes off and Yoongi quickly joined him, helping him loose every piece of fabric that was on him.

Yoongi then went back to touching Jimin's body and kissing almost every bit of his torso, and returning to Jimin's lips every once in a while.

Jimin just melted by how gentle and nice Yoongi was. He hugged his hyung with both arms and legs, trying to get as close to him as he could.

They continued, moving on to penetration and Jimin as usually was loud and lustful, which Yoongi really enjoyed.

"Hyungg" Jimin breathed out in a very deep and needy voice. "I hate that rubber shit."

"I know baby... but let's wait for tomorrow with this." Yoongi breathed out too as he was pushing and pulling inside of Jimin.

"Hyungnim...?"
Jimin and Yoongi just laid on the bed, both tired.

"Yeah baby?" Yoongi answered as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.
Yoongi really liked the 'hyungnim' nickname. it was cute how Jimin just used his Busan slang.

"am I too loud?"

Yoongi stayed silent for a few seconds and then answered, "I Like you voice."

"I meant during sex.."
"yeah."
"Does that mean I am?"
"loud? yeah... too loud? not really."

Jimin thought about it for a sec and then just answered "oh"

"oh?"
"I don't really want to make the neighbors uncomfortable, but if you like it..."
"Oh don't worry... I don't think they neighbors can hear us here."
"I meant at my place."

Yoongi's eyes widened "Your place?"
"yeah"
"Are you finally inviting me over to see where you live?"
"sure.." Jimin smiled but Yoongi smile was a lot brighter.

Yoongi finally got his invitation to see where his boyfriend lives.

--

woah! longer than I thought!

oops sorry for no smut worning lol, too late! haha!

I am ready for you to hate Jimin for spending Yoongi's money and I AM READY! for you protecting the lil mochi cuz he seems to care <3

BOM!

G'NIGHT!

THANKS FOR READING AND LEAVING COMMENT!

BY ILY