.6.

Jimin woke up before Yoongi, at around 10AM.
He was on his phone for a while but then got bored and hungry so he got up to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge, looking for something simple for breakfast but didn't really find much.

Yoongi had some ingredients for meals but his fridge was mostly empty.
So Jimin just drank some water and then went back to the bedroom to wake Yoongi up.

He leaned next to Yoongi's head to whisper "Hyung... wake up"

Yoongi groaned and turned around, not wanting to wake up.

"hyuuunnggg" Jimin shifted Yoongi's bangs that covered his eyes.

"Nooo I look horrible at mornings" Yoongi said waking up, covering his face.

"we all are. come on, I'm hungry hyung" Jimin got off the bed. and Yoongi sat up, fixing his sideburns and bangs to cover his eyes.

"oh and I need a toothbrush.." Jimin said

"Yeah sure.. I think I have some disposable toothbrushes from flights.." Yoongi got up to walk toward the bathroom.

"flights give you toothbrushes?" Jimin asked, following Yoongi.

"Business class" Yoongi said as he bent down to get Jimin a toothbrush.

"ooohh... International business man?" Jimin said seductively and hugged Yoongi's back

"Dirty talking before our first date?!" Yoongi joked and handed Jimin the bag with the brush in it.

"Thanks hyung" Jimin opened the bag and Yoongi were about to leave the bathroom.

"say, do you wanna go out for brunch?" Yoongi asked and Jimin just laughed.
"Thant's gay!" "Yeah it can also be our first date...I know a nice place not far from here."
"sure." Jimin eye smiled and Yoongi left to get himself clothes.

They both got ready, Jimin putting on the same clothes he wore last night which where a stripped black and white shirt, and dark jeans.
Yoongi put on a white T-shirt and dark blue jeans. He was also wearing a hat and sunglasses which Jimin found amusing.

Yoongi had a nice but small car.
as they both got in the car Jimin joked "I expected a big rich car."

"Why would I need a bigger car?" Yoongi said seriously. "It'll just be a waste of money."

Jimin nodded and stayed quiet.

They drove the the restaurant, arriving pretty fast.

As they sat at the restaurant a waitress came over to give them the menus and water.
"Oh Hey D" The waitress smile at Yoongi and Jimin got confused by the nickname.

"The usual of do you two need time to think?" she said and looked the both of them.

"More time!" Jimin said quickly, even too quickly.

The waitress nodded and left them to decide.

"Sorry hyung...." Jimin said looking down after realizing he upset the waitress.
"No worried, What do you like? I can recommend you stuff.." Yoongi said leaning forward on the table, putting a hand on Jimin's hand the held the menu.

"I don't know... I'm just very hungry."
"Their pancakes are pretty good.. and you like sweets."
"umm.. yeh but maybe something healthier?" Jimin said shyly
"Oh they have a nice warm salad, with eggs and greens... I don't really know this dish though."
"Sounds good."

Yoongi signaled the waitress that they are ready to order and shortly after she came back to their table with a smile.
Yoongi gestured for Jimin to start and Jimin stuttered "the- the warm salad please?"
the waitress smiled "sure, and D?" she smiled at Yoongi and the nickname rang in Jimin's ear again. "Country as usual but no coffee this time, we will have two glasses of cava please."

"No problem, anything else?" She said politely.
"No, thank you." Yoongi answered and she left for the order.

"nice place." Jimin said looking around.
"Yeah I like coming he--" Jimin cut Yoongi's sentence "D?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin through his sunglasses.

"Why D? Is this the part she knows about you? is this what she wants from you or are you just one yourself? Do everyone call you D?"

Yoongi buried his cheeks in his palms as he leaned on the table.

"Answer me! This is a first date. I wanna know everything about you!"

"umm ok.. I'll just tell you."

"So there is something!" Jimin said quickly.

"Just please don't react too dramatically, I don't want to pull any attention. "

"ok.. s-sorry." Jimin apologized.

"so.. ever heard of August D?"

Jimin almost flipped his own chair in surprise "I knew you looked familiar!"

"sshhh...!" Yoongi tried to calm Jimin.

"sorry!" Jimin whispered loudly and Yoongi couldn't help but to smile.

"omg so you're really him! The producer and writer??"

"You know I rap too right?" Yoongi smiled.

"well everyone knows you as a producer to be honest... I herd you won an award in American not long ago.

"You know quit alot about music aren't you?"

"Yeah.. I like music."

The waitress just came to the table with two wine glasses and a cava bottle, pouring it into the glasses. Yoongi thanked her.

Jimin pulled out his phone and googled more about August D.

"they dont have much clear pictures of you."
"Yeah I don't like camera's and the don't like me. and beside, I like to remain in a low profile, so I could enjoy a quiet brunch with my date." Yoongi smiled.

"I like the blonde.. but I also like the black.." Jimin looked up at Yoongi.

"I can't believe I am dating a rich famous person."

Yoongi started laughing. "Please don't make a big deal out of it. It just means that now you know my job and that we both like music."

Jimin nodded and the both picked up their glasses, cheering and drinking.

"oh so that's cava!" Jimin exclaimed.

Yoongi giggled "yeah.. you like it?"

"Yes, thank you." Jimin said and took another sip, as their food arrived.

---

I AM HUNGRY NOW AND I WANT YOONGI'S COUNTRY BREAKFAST!!

well I guess we are finally done with the prologue !