.10.

Jimin, as usual, just hanged over at Yoongi's.

Yoongi was busy with work again but just the fact that Jimin was next to his was enough to feel happy.

Jimin was on his phone, texting his friends as usual.

Jinjin Hyung: so, are we ever going to meet this guy?

Me: umm.....

Tae Tae: Yeh cmon. he buys u jewels and stuff and i rly wanna meet this rich fucker.

Jinjin Hyung: Taehyung be nice!

Me: Yeah... he is not a rich fucker... altho he is rich and he does fuck me.

Jinjin Hyung: My motherly instincts hurt reading this Jiminie ...

Me: noooo hyung I am sorry! We keep it safe tho

Tae Tae: rly? u2 still using a condom?

Me: uh yeah!

Tae Tae: pfft..

Jinjin Hyung: As your hyung I order you to stop talking about this! (And Jiminie I am proud of you for keeping it safe)

Tae Tae: Jimin if you're so worried just ask him for money to get checked... believe me.. once you get rid of that rubber shit it's like 10x better!

Jimin lifted his face from the screen.. looking at Yoongi for a few sec and returning to his phone.

Jinjin Hyung: Taehyung please tell me both you and Hobi got checked before loosing the C's

Tae Tae: realy?? u cant write condoms?
Tae Tae: Nofeojfa
Tae Tae: SORRY!
Tae Tae: It's hobi! sorry! we did get checked! ignore him!dawrre
Tae Tae: Jimin, you and Your bf need to decide together if you wanna go get checked.
Tae Tae: It's only if you feel that your relationship is going on the right trackkkkkkkkkjjjj

JinJin Hyung:......
Jinjin Hyung: really, Hobi is the best thing that happened to Tae...

Me: LoL

Jinjin Hyung: Jiminie, just talk with him about getting checked.. it's always nice to be safe.

Me: Yeah.. Thank you. I'll talk to him as soon as he'll finish his work for tonight.

Jinjin Hyung: Good..

Me: btw hyung.. what about your long lost bf?

Jinjin Hyung: still cute and still very boyfriend.. why?

Me: You dated for a couple of years right? and then took a break...?

Jinjin Hyung: well.. he had some work in the USA so we had to split ways...

Me: WOW rly?! thats cool!

Jinjin Hyung: yeah.. he is cool. he raps and he is pretty awesome <3

Me: ha.. is he rich too?

Jinjin Hyung: it doesnt matter.. why?

Me: umm... I just... think that he and my bf might know each other.. if he is a rapper..

Jinjin Hyung: IS YOUR BOYFRIEND A RAPPER?!

Me: umm.. not really? not fully? u m m m m

Jinjin Hyung: ok Jiminie stop. we really don't know anything about him and it kind of feel like you dont trust us.

Me: 1sec