.2.

As they both walked on the dance floor, Jimin turned around biting his lower lip and looking at Yoongi.

His body started to move to the rhythm and he danced with his legs carefully, worrying about not spilling his bottle.

Yoongi liked it. He didn't really danced himself but he smiled and stared back at Jimin, as he sips from his glass.

Jimin continued dancing and spinning slowly, showing Yoongi what he got-

and Yoongi enjoyed it.

A drake's song just came up on the bar's playlist. It sounded like a remix but you could still hear Drake's rap clearly.

Yoongi started lip syncing perfectly to the song and he even kind of danced to it.
Jimin started laughing as he was surprised that Yoongi actually knew all the words.

The lip syncing turned into actual rapping and Jimin could hear Yoongi's rap, he was very impressed.

They both had so much fun with the music and they already finished their drinks.
Yoongi offered to take Jimin's empty bottle to the counter and Jimin thanked him.

Just as Jimin handed Yoongi the bottle a tall guy touched Jimin's shoulder.

"oh good you got company." the tall guy said to Jimin. Yoongi looked suspiciously at that guy.

"oh Jin! you scared me for a sec..." Jimin turned to his friend.

"Listen," Jin leaned toward Jimin's ear so he would be able to hear him with the loud music.
"There's this friend I've been seeing lately and we actually just met here. I invited him over. I hope it's ok since I see you got your own company here." Jin looked at Yoongi.

"Yeah no problem! I don't mind even taking a cab home if I'll have problems here. Just tell Tae and Hobbie that they can't stay at your place too." Jimin answered him.

Yoongi signaled with his hands that he is going to put the empty containers at the counter and Jimin nodded back.

As Yoongi went back to the counter he was watching Jimin and Jin talking.

"Oh! Hyung!" Yoongi turned toward the call, it was Namjoon.

"Hyung I got a thang tonight so I gotta leave you alone. You ok?  Find someone interesting?" Namjoon smiled at Yoongi.

"actually... yeah.. I did. you can go on." Yoongi answered.

"SEE?? Told you you'll get someone. good luck!" They high-fived as a goodbye and Namjoon left for the exit.

Yoongi faced back at the counter, noticing Jin talking to the annoying smiles couple.
He turned back to the dance floor and he saw someone already hitting on Jimin, which Jimin didn't seemed to like.

He hurried back and grabbed Jimin's wrist. Jimin was glad he was back and he put his arms around Yoongi's neck, showing a middle finger to the douchebag that tried to hit on him.

Yoongi liked that and he pulled Jimin aside from his waist.
Jimin continued moving his body by the beat and Yoongi joined him in a less skillful way.

Yoongi leaned to Jimin's ear "Wanna go somewhere else?"
Jimin nodded and pulled Yoongi a bit closer, smiling to him.

"I'm going to inform my friends that I'm leaving. wait for me at the exit."

Yoongi nodded and Jimin left the dance floor, going to tell Taehyung and Hoseok that he has a much better plan than the sleep over they planned at Jin's.

Yoongi waited at the exit for Jimin he thought about the rest of the night and what should he do.

Jimin ran to the exit and they both left the bar.

They started just strolling around the street near the bar, going toward the main road.

"so... where do you live?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh I am.. uh.. I cab ride away from here.."
"oh me too.." Yoongi smiled.

"uh.. and I think my flat mate is home too so..." Jimin mumbled

"I'll just call a cab to take us to my place." Yoongi laughed "no worries"

"Thank you" Jimin thanked.

They both finally got a better look at each other now that they're outside.

Yoongi seemed shorter but it is only because Jimin is wearing a small platformed shoes.
Jimin's silver hair shined clearly in silver and it fitted the night perfectly.
Yoongi had dark black hair and pale skin, but it was his eyes that Jimin liked the most.

he kept staring at Yoongi and suddenly he asked "You look very familiar..how come?"

"oh people tell me that a lot." Yoongi answered. He guessed why Jimin thought he looked familiar but he didn't want to get into it.

They reaches the main road and signaled a cab to pull over.

They both got in the back seats and Yoongi gave the address to the driver.

Jimin kept staring at Yoongi, looking at his tight and ripped black jeans that really complimented his legs.
His shirt was pretty large on him and yet it fitted him perfectly.

He had a very high quality jewelry; rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. It all looked very polish and well maintained. Jimin was Kind of jealous.

"You like this?" Yoongi asked, noticing Jimin staring at his necklace.

"um.. yeah."

"I like your earring... here." Yoongi said while softly touching the upper half of Jimin's left ear.

"Thank you." Jimin leaned into the touch and smiled.

Yoongi smiled back and he grabbed Jimin's thigh. He notices those strong thighs when Jimin danced and now he finally get to touch them.

Jimin flinched at the touch but then relaxed and even slightly hugged yoongi's arm with his hands, leaning his head on Yoongi's right shoulder.

"How old are you?" Yoongi broke the silence.

"21"

"oh, you look younger." Yoongi said.

"Is that bad?" Jimin lifted his head to look at Yoongi.

"no no no, it's a compliment." Yoongi said seriously.

"Then thank you." Jimin said polity.
"And you?" He asked back.

"23"

"That's good." Jimin smiled and leaned his head back on Yoongi's shoulder.

The ride was quite but nice.

---

WOOOO two chapters on the same night!

getting this fanfic started on the right foot!

it takes me about an hout to write each chapter and now it is 3AM and I wanted to go to sleep at 12,,, lol oops~

hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading~ <3