.9.

Their relationship started on the right track.
They met 3 or 4 times a week, sometimes out to eat or to shop, sometimes Jimin came over to Yoongi's and once they even went out to the same gay bar they met at.

It has been a whole month since they started being actual boyfriends and they hanged out at Yoongi's.
Although Yoongi had a lot work work to do he still agreed that Jimin could come over as long as he just hanged while Yoongi worked from home.

Yoongi typed in his computer some lyrics he had written in his small notebook while Jimin just sat next to him, playing on his phone.

"Babe, wanna help me here?" Yoongi suggested, seeing how bored Jimin was.
"Sure" Jimin said, not so excited but still locking his phone and putting it on the table.

Jimin rolled his chair over next to Yoongi as Yoongi explained "I just need you to read this to me so I'll type faster." He handed Jimin his notebook.

Jimin started reading the lyrics for Yoongi and Yoongi typed.

When they finally finished, Jimin said "Those lyrics are all about money and fame..."
"Yeah I write about the things that happens to Agust D, and well... to me."

"Don't you have any love songs? or even anything related?" Jimin asked putting the notebook down.

"Nah.. not really.." Yoongi said which made Jimin pout.

"Why?" Yoongi asked smiling and petting Jimin's bangs "Want me to write a song about you?"

Jimin looked to the side and mumbled "yeahthatwouldbenice..."

"Sure.. next song 's gonna be about you!" Yoongi exclaimed and Jimin was pretty shocked by how easy it was.

"But that means we stay together till the song is out." Yoongi smiled

"sure...?" Jimin said, half asking it.

"It will take time to publish the song.. we need lyrics, music, recording and editing time..."

Jimin smiled to himself, seeing as Yoongi is still 100% with them being a couple.

"Jiminie..." yoongi said in a deep voice and it made Jimin look up to him.
Yoongi leaned toward Jimin and Jimin understood exactly what Yoongi wanted.

Jimin gave Yoongi a long kiss but broke it saying "c'mon, finish your work. I want your full attention, I don't like having to share it with your work."

"kay baby, I'll be done soon. wanna order us something to eat?" Yoongi turned back to his computer.

"Yes! I really want some Bibimba. you're in?"Jimin said picking up his phone so he could call a takeout.

"sure, My wallet is in my bag in my room." Yoongi said, still looking at the screen.

"Why do you always pay?" Jimin didn't really complained, he just felt like he should be more polite about spending so much of Yoongi's money.

"Cuz I can afford buying you anything you want and it brings me joy seeing you happy." Yoongi said monotonously.

"Thanks Hyung~" Jimin said with a smile, kissing Yoongi's cheek and heading to Yoongi's room to get his credit card for the order.

----

most of their dates and time together went like this, Yoongi really liked paying for Jimin because he saw how much Jimin enjoyed it, and as long as Yoongi could afford it, he was alright with buying him anything.

On one of their dates, when they hanged at the mall, Yoongi stopped at a jewelry store.

He remembered how much Jimin liked his jewels when they first met so he thought about buying Jimin something nice and special that he could keep.

"No way hyung.. this is too much." Jimin said as they entered the store.

"Rela-" Yoongi stated but Jimin cut him off "No, Hyung, Jewelry is too expansive and we were only dating for two months."

"Three."
"what?"
"Three months."
"wow really??"
"yeah.."
"That's nice..."

"If it bothers you too much just wait outside." Yoongi said.

Jimin remained silent for the time they where in the store, and just stared at the outside of the store through their display window.

Yoongi went to one of the ladies that worked there and asked her a few questions.
He looked at a few options and when he decided what to buy, he paid, got the bag with the box inside and went back to Jimin, holding his hand and walking out of the store.

"Here." Yoongi handed Jimin the bag as they walked around the mall.
"no, not now.. let's sit at the coffee shop outside and then."
"you know it's not a ring or anything yeah? Just something else that I want you to wear cuz it's nice." Yoongi answered to Jimin.
"but still..." Jimin muttered.

They went to the coffee shop just outside the mall and sat down.
Ordering each his coffee and a chocolate cake for them to share.

Before the order arrived, Jimin couldn't wait and Just pulled out the jewelry box from the bag.

He opened the box and there was a set of two silvered cross earrings and a silver bracelet.

"Woah" was all Jimin could said looking at those.

"Happy 3 months anniversary?" Yoongi Said half asking.

Jimin hugged the box and stood up to go over to Yoongi's side of the table, grabbing Yoongi's nape and kissing him on the lips.
"Thank you." Jimin said and quickly kissed Yoongi again.

Yoongi smiled as Jimin went back to his seat.
"You're welcome baby."

Their order just arrived at the table but Jimin was very impatient and before drinking his coffee or trying the cake- he changes his earrings to his new ones and he put on his new bracelet.

"I love those! Thank you again." Jimin smiled with his cute eye smile.
"Guess I'll just stay over tonight. I need to give you your 3 months' present." Jimin winked at Yoongi that almost choked on his coffee.

They continued their date, Jimin really enjoying himself with his new, high quality, waterproof, and beautiful jewelry.

---

I made it cute but it was suppose to be a sugar daddy concept...

now it is just SUGAR concept cuz this is so sweet!!!!

welp...

Time to get back to the main idea and crush everything to pieces!