.5.

"You mean like.. become a couple?" Jimin asked as his eyes widened.
"But we barely know each other!"

"you know.. we can start with dating.." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Having a first date after having sex? isn't it too weird?" Jimin shrugged.

"Sounds like every typical man's dream." Yoongi laughed.

"I uh..." Jimin didn't know what to say. Yoongi was kinda nice and he liked it but it was weird and unexpected. Jimin just looked for a hookup that night, not really for an actual date.

Yoongi finished his tea and said "you don't have to answer me now. I'm going to take a shower, if you're tired just go ahead to sleep in my bed, I'll join you when I finish. I don't want to hold you awake if you're tired." and with that he left for the shower.

Jimin sat alone in the kitchen, still drinking his tea and thinking about all this.

I mean.. he is super nice, and he is rich! he paid for everything tonight... maybe it's a good thing that we had sex before dating? this way it won't feel weird later on..
No.. it'll feel weirder. It'll just be dating on one side and casual sex on the other side... friends with benefits. dates with benefits? but that just make it a real date.....

I guess it won't hurt to get to know him for now...it is just dating.

Jimin finished his tea and he left the cup in the sink.

He got into Yoongi's bed that now had new sheets on it..  He is such a clean and tidy guy. Jimin thought and smiled to himself.

Jimin took out his phone, reading some texts Jin and the other's left in their group chat. each telling about their night and guessing about Jimin's night.
Jimin felt pretty offended since the word 'slut' popped up with his name. He knows Tae means well but writing this about him was too mean.

Yoongi finally came back from the shower, wearing some baggy clothes as a pajama.
He had nice slippers on that reminded Jimin about Yoongi's bank account.

"oh you're still up?" Yoongi said as he got under the blanket next to Jimin.

"Yeah I was catching up to my friends texts..." Jimin put his phone on the shelf next to the bed and cuddled in with Yoongi.

"Is that a yes?" Yoongi smiled and wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"That's a 'Yes, let's get to know each others first and we will see what goes from there'." Jimin said.

"ok.. so tell me about yourself." Yoongi smiled and leaned his head on the pillow, closing his eyes.

"Park Jimin, 21, I am originally from Busan but I guess you guessed it with my accent.."
"oh that's a Busan accent? I thought it was just your drunk accent." Yoongi joked.

Jimin gasped "mean!" and playfully hit Yoongi's chest with his fist.

Yoongi just laughed and so Jimin continued.
"I live on X street right now with a nice flatmate, I know it's nothing compared to this place but this is what I got."

"oh and  I like dancing!" He added.

"Yeah I noticed you at the bar.." Yoongi said.

"so what about you?" Jimin asked leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder and closing his eyes in tiredness.

"Min Yoongi, I am 23, originally from Daegu as you know...I moved to Seoul about 5 years ago.. It was quit a journey." Yoongi then looked at Jimin that was already falling asleep.

"we will continue tomorrow, let's just sleep for now, baby." Yoongi whispered.

It was past 3AM and they both already fell asleep.

---

Another short one <3

Yoongi really likes him :(