.3.

They arrived at a tall glassed building.

Jimin opened his wallet as to split the pay for the cab but Yoongi was fast enough to just pay the driver himself and he exited the car. Holding the door for Jimin to exit.

"Let me pay you back. How much was it?" Jimin stood up and the cab left them.

"No need." Yoongi said without looking at Jimin and going to the entrance door of the building.

"Thank you..." Jimin said and bowed his head a bit, following Yoongi.

Yoongi dialed a code and the door buzzed open. They both entered and went to the lift.

"Do you live here with your rich family?" Jimin giggled.

"Nah my family is in Daegu.. and they aren't rich." Yoongi answered honestly.

"'oh." Jimin stuttered "Are... are you rich?"

"Yeah kinda." The lift arrived and they both entered. Jimin played with his fingers nervously and looked down.

He noticed Yoongi pressing on the highest leveled floor and smiled to himself nervously.

There was an awkward silence in the lift until Yoongi broke it and said "It's my pleasure to pay for stuff, don't worry."

"yeah but--"
"Yeah but the beer was as a 'thank you for spending time with me at the bar' beer." Yoongi cut in Jimin's sentence

"Thank you.." Jimin said quietly.
"You are so polite..." Yoongi smiled.

The lift arrived at the highest floor and they both exited it, Yoongi taking out his keys from his back pocket and opening his apartment door.

"Welcome in." Yoongi said emotionlessly.

Jimin entered right behind him. He was shocked from how well tided up the place was.

"Are you hungry or anything?" Yoongi turned to face Jimin.

"Not really, no."

"Good" Yoongi stepped closer, almost kissing Jimin. He grabbed Jimin by his waist and whispered "So we can just step right into it.."

Yoongi kissed Jimin softly and Jimin pulled back smiling. "What do you do? as your job..?"

"hmmm nothing special" Yoongi said and kissed Jimin again, this time deeper.
Jimin played along and he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, leaning onto him.

"It has to be special ya know.." Jimin said into the kiss but then pulled out again.
"You're 23 and you already have this much money to spend. You have to admit that's kind of suspicious.. You're not even from a rich family."

"mmmm whatever" Yoongi mumbled against Jimin's neck.

"Or are you lying to me?" Jimin joked.

"Am not, just shut up.. my job is really not important to you." Yoongi said annoyingly because of Jimin persistence. he cupped Jimin's cheeks with his hand, only now noticing how soft his face is.

"Ok ok.." Jimin smiled. "So where is you bedroom?"

Yoongi smiled and he pulled Jimin by the wrist toward his room.

The room look very elegant.
He had a large bed, with dark and tidy sheets on. His closet was large and he also had a few shelves with CDs and even some old records.

"I really like your room."
"Thanks." Yoongi said taking off his shoes and his jewellery. he puts his jewels in a small box on the shelf. "..now, where were we?" Yoongi looked at Jimin smiling.

Jimin smiled back taking off his shoes and jacket quickly "So eager.."

"Shan't I be?" Yoongi's eyes widened
"Nah that's fine..." Jimin smiled and sat on the bed.

---

shot chapter cuz next chap gonna have smut~

HOWDOIWRITESMUTWHENIKNOWMYFRIENDSAREGOINGTOREADTHISOMG

btw.. Im not from the UK I swear! I just picked up most of my English from there (shows, games, friends....)
So that's wht the "lift" and "Shan't" :U