.7.

The two continued seeing each other for over two weeks now.
They went out to eat, went to bars and today Jimin visited Yoongi in his apartment again.

since it's a weekend, Yoongi decided to cook for Jimin. It was surprising but Yoongi is a great cook! He cooked a nice seafood dish.

Jimin got to Yoongi's super early. he was excited for eating something Yoongi has cooked.

The buzzer down from the building's door buzzed and Yoongi was surprised by it. He answered the intercom and saw Jimin standing, waiting for him to open the building's door.

"baby? it's only 18:30!"

"I know I know! I just got hungry and decided to just come over." Jimin said

Yoongi laughed "kay babe." and pressed the intercom to open the entrance door.

A knock on the door was heard shortly after and Yoongi came to open the door.

"Woah! It smells so good!" Jimin exclaimed as her entered.

"Hi baby." Yoongi hugged Jimin's waist and kissed him.

"Hey hyung. So what did you make?"

"shrimps pasta" Yoongi answered as he walked back into the kitchen

"SHRIMPS?!" Jimin ran after him to the kitchen.

Yoongi started worrying "Is.. is that ok?"

"I LOVE SHRIMPS! but it's always too expensive for me.." Jimin's face dropped

"Good thing I'm here" Yoongi smiled.

"Yes. Thank you" Jimin said polity.

Yoongi turned off the stove " Ok it's ready, but I still haven't shower, So just make yourself at home. I'll be right back." He said and went to the shower.

Jimin sat on the sofa, playing with his phone and showed off to his friends that he has shrimps for dinner and they don't.

Yoongi got back from the shower, he dressed nicely and he wore his dark house slippers.
Jimin really liked those slippers.. they made Yoongi look rich and intellectual.

"Hyung?" Jimin raised his head "Can I use your phone charger?"

"Yeah, it's in my room. feel free." Yoongi answered as he took a couple of plates and arranged them on the dinning table.

Jimin stood up to walk to Yoongi's room but he stopped and asked "Can we eat on the sofa? I wanna cuddle and watch a movie."

"ah- yes! perfect!" Yoongi was happy with Jimin's suggestion and Jimin left to Yoongi's room, to borrow his charger.

in the meantime, Yoongi arranged the living room's table.
He places two plates with food on it, silverware, two glasses and a bottle of red wine.

Yoongi poured wine to each glass as Jimin came back, plugging his phone and Charger onto a socket in the kitchen.

"Wanna watch Friends?" Jimin asked as he sat down and Yoongi joined him.
"oh no! I have a good friend that loves Friends and that's all he ever talks about."
Jimin laughed by Yoongi's answer "ok, so a movie?"

"Here, just choose one you like." Yoongi handed over Jimin the remote as he leaned back, hugging Jimin's shoulders with one arm.

Jimin picked a random movie for them to watch and he too, leaned back, right into Yoongi's embrace. He picked up his plate and started eating, Yoongi Joined him.

"Hyung! It's good!"
"Glad you liked it."
"Thank you." Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi's lips.

---

The movie Jimin picked wasn't that interesting but they finished their meal and over half a bottle of wine.

They just cuddled, not really minding the movie.

Yoongi moved Jimin gently to get up and clear the plates, putting them in the sink.
He went back to the living room and Jimin just looked at the screen with boredom in his eyes.

"Hey" Yoongi said as he leaned over on the sofa, pushing Jimin on his back and leaning over him for a kiss.
Jimin returned a kiss as it was clearly more interesting than the movie.

Jimin shifted so he could hug Yoongi and they could have a deeper kiss.

"Jiminie... baby..?" Yoongi said in a low voice, stopping the making out session.
"mmm?"
"stay over"
"Can't..."
"Why not?"
"Jin wanted to take me shopping..."
"I'll take you shopping tomorrow."
"mmm....But I don't have any clothes with me.."
"I'll buy you new ones tomorrow."

Jimin stayed quiet, thinking for a moment while Yoongi kept kissing him and his cheeks.

"I even have a new Toothbrush that you can dibs as yours here." Yoongi smiled.

"ok fine." Jimin said.
"really? the toothbrush convinced you?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I like new clothes" Jimin said and tightened the hug around Yoongi.

"it is a boyfriend's toothbrush though." Yoongi smiled.

"what?!" Jimin said fast

"oh... I.. I mean.." Yoongi stuttered.
"we aren't..."

"hyung?"

"Jimin."

"yeah?"

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"

---

Hey!

I know my chapters are pretty short but I try to update everyday.

oh!! remember last chapter I said I really wanna eat the country breakfast that Yoongi had?
Yeah ok so today I actually went out of my way to go to a specific restaurant and I ordered the country breakfast!
IT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVE THAT DISH!

so yeah.. yay me <3

I really wanted to release this chapter quickly for a friend that needed some cheering up.
I hope it helps <3

Thank you for reading! don't forget to follow me and the story and even give it a vote so you could keep up with the updates :)