Chapter Thirteen: Sick

*Third Person P.O.V.*

The brothers picked Tougo up and took him to his room. He started heating up... like a fever. But vampires can't get sick... So what's happening? Tougo finally woke up but is very weak. "If I parish take care of our family.." he said with a hollow voice. Then he fell back to sleep. Gradually he started getting worse and worse, over time he started to age. His hair was white like snow, his eyes were dull gray, his skin looked mummified and grey. He was dying and time was catching up to him.

He took his last breath two days later. The brothers felt relieved but at the same time remorse. They felt guilty for not being able to do anything to keep him alive. At Tougo's funeral the boys laid down black roses instead of the traditional white ones. The roses represent the dead "loved" one's heart, in this case Tougo's was black. It wasn't pure. It was angry and bitter, blacker than coal. 

That day Reiji called everyone to a dinner party to honor their father, even though he despised him as much as the others did. Maybe even more. "So I call you here today to honor our father with a feast." Reiji snarled.

"Not that he deserves it." Laito mumbled. They all agreed.

"You can be all bitter." Kanato chuckled,"here have some of the sweets." Passing the daifuku down the table. "save some for me!"

[To be continued...]

I thought it was time to get rid of Tougo haha. Tell me if you enjoyed it or have any ideas of what could happen next 🙂 Until next time!

 Tell me if you enjoyed it or have any ideas of what could happen next 🙂 Until next time!