Chapter Three: The precious secret

*Last Chapter*

Yui is awoken by a sweet, tender kiss on the forehead by Ayato. "Good morning pancake" he whispered in her ear. He bites into her neck and discovers a shocking truth...

*The present*

*Yui's P.O.V.*

With the shocked look on Ayatos face, I asked "What's wrong?" He got off the bed and said, in a firm tone, "I will protect you... and our baby." I replied, "What??" He sat down and gave me a sympathetic grin, "Yui you're pregnant." I got up, shocked, "How do you know? It's been a day how is that possible!?" He got up and put me in a tight embrace, "Your blood tasted different.. Vampire children produce much faster than mortal babies" He gave me a kind grin, "I love you Yui, I am going to be a father." He tried to contain his excitement but he didn't do a very well job. Silence filled the room until I said, "I'm going to be a mother..." he held me more tightly but kind, "yes Yui, we are going to be parents" at this point I was a bit excited but I was scared as well. But a little part of me was happy that he was so excited.

*Ayato's P.O.V.*

I am ecstatic that I'm going to be a father. I have to protect her though... even more than before. I have to watch out for Laito and Kanato. She's in danger...

*Yui's P.O.V.*

"I'm going to go take a bath Ayato, I'll be right back" I said. "I'll come with you" he replied. "No, I'm a big girl I can take a bath by myself" I said embarrassed and giggled. "I have to protect you. Fine I'll wait outside the door" he insisted. I agreed and then got my clothes together and went to the bathroom. "Hey little bitch, wanna have some fun" I turned around only to discover Laito standing behind me, smirking deviously. "Get out I'm about to take a bath" I demanded. "Oh little bitch, you think you can order me around?" he whispered angrily as he pushed me against the wall and bit me. "Ayato help!" I yelled. Ayato came running in and threw Laito off of me. "No Ayato... it can't be.. did you get little bitch pregnant?" Said Laito in a surprised tone. "Never come near Yui again!" Ayato angrily yelled. "Ayato it's alright, I'm okay, the baby is okay" I said reassuring him. Laito left the bathroom but Ayato was going to go after him. "Come in the bath with me Ayato, you can protect me there by my side" his eyes widened in surprise to my words and he said "I never thought that you'd ever say that pancake." I saw his anger fade into a gentle smile.

[to be continued...]

I made this a bit longer than the other two chapters! Well I hope you enjoy ☺️